zombies other than The Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddaray

Freakalicious
Reaction score
How about some classic characters from the romero series or return of the living dead or dead alive. I know neca has some romero zombies allready but they are so tiny and sideshow would actually do them justice.

I think someone posted a pic showing Subject 5 looked a lot like a zombie in Land of the Dead. Honestly, besides maybe a few zombies like Big Daddy or Flyboy, I don't think anyone could tell what film any zombie came from. But they do look much creepier in groups!

I just hope we don't get black and white variants of the Dead :lol

Buttmunch said:
I don't think anyone could tell what film any zombie came from.
hmmm I must watch too many zombie movies, oh well on with the dead and yes we need many more, so we can have an entire horde of zombies eating the rest of our figures!!

I'd want Flyboy. Or the scientist with the axe from Resident Evil.

I'd love to see more Zombies from othe films, I actually asked for this in my Shaun of the Dead request post. I'd like to see:

Bub (Day of the Dead)

dotd-bub-small.jpg

Tar Man (Return of the Living Dead) Murderofcrows71 made an awesome custom pictured below.

livdead2.jpg

tarman.jpg

Just to name a couple.

Yes now we are on the right track and lets not forget Kara and the graveyard ghoul from the original Night of the living dead!

I cant even tell you what I would do for that tarman figure.

I'm a huge Romero fanatic. I'd recognize any zombie from the Of The Dead series.

How about...

Dr. Tongue!

dayofthedead2moving6mb8iq3up2w.gif

drtongue_sized.jpg

Or even the dreaded Michael Jackson zombie!!! Gasp!

300px-Mjthriller.jpg

only if they did them in a different format. I LOVE the Dead line.. and their story behind it. I'd hate to have missed out on a possible new zombie from The Dead.. in order to get a zombie created from someone else.. which in my mind isn't nearly AS COOL AS Sideshows THE DEAD! :D :chew

I've had the opportunity to speak to the creative director from Sideshow at Toy Fair a couple years ago and asked about doing Romero zombies.....but in particular, I asked for the 4 heroes from Dawn of the Dead.....
he told me there was alot of red tape with the licensing.....
But it was on his mind. I hope something develops one "dawn"!

KeninMI said:
I'm a huge Romero fanatic. I'd recognize any zombie from the Of The Dead series.

How about...

Dr. Tongue!

dayofthedead2moving6mb8iq3up2w.gif

drtongue_sized.jpg

Or even the dreaded Michael Jackson zombie!!! Gasp!

300px-Mjthriller.jpg
+1! What about the humans from Day of the Dead? I sure would buy in a hurry the main bad guy -Captain Rhoades- i think, along with the girl and her uzi as well as the "chopper pilot". Man, what an AWESOME movie this is!

besides the dead, and zombie army builder, do any other companies do affordable 1/6 zombie figures? I want to do a zombie shelf, to go with Leon, and ash ( When I get them, and I will) And I'm looking for affordable, Different zombie options.

Speaking of resident evil, Perhaps that's the announcemnet next week?

Yeah, that's the zombie army builder guy. He sells those on ebay, and as far as i know, there is no limited run on those. IU think he makes them to order. But besides those and the dead, is that it?

Back