Zombieland TV Series from Amazon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think thats probably the best way to look at it, try to set it apart from the movie and judge it on it's own.

I guess those who are curious will watch it and those who have seen enough from the trailer will be happy to make do with the movie.

Well, I just finished watching it on LoveFilm and as many have commented it really plays like a fan film. I'm left feeling numb and wanting a Zombieland 2 more than ever.

Overall I guess they did the best with the budget they had, but I really can't see me warming to this cast if it's taken to series.

I'm finding it strange that theres now a lot of positive reviews on the Amazon page... did they even watch the same pilot I did?

Got half way through...and after that opening scene which consisted of the product placing for Keurig, Starbucks, Apple, Mac, and Lactaid...all presented in the first minute of the show, did not put me in a good mood.

Not to mention the abysmal effects. But what really made me stop is....I DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. I care about Woody Harrelson, Jessie Eisenberg, Emma Stone, And Abigal Breslen. Not these people trying to act like them. That's the only reason why the first film worked. Nothing really more then that. It wasn't the Zombies, it wasn't the sets. It was the characters. Take those away, and no one gives a ****

seems like it would have been better with a brand new group of people. big mistake.

I thought it was pretty funny until they revealed that the 4 main characters were supposed to be the ones from the movie..................

Back