ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to beat a dead horse, but the vest should be more burnt orange, not more orange. Think Texas longhorns color. It should be a little more in that direction, but not completely. Think burnt sienna if you're an artist.

Again not a big deal at all, but I wasn't saying it should be more orange, which would be too vivid a color. Just wanted to clarify...

That said, I can't wait for this awesome set!

:exactly:

Safety Orange is indeed too vivid. Reddish-orange or Orangish-red, semantics. The cotton material bugged me more than the red so I'm glad that was fixed. This will indeed be an awesome set.

I don't know if the sunglasses are recast or not, but the pair I picked up look great in hand so I don't care either way.

Last edited:
Color is moot anyway until you see it in hand. You guys have different monitor calibrations and color spaces and whatnot and so does the camera that took that picture. Not to mention the lighting Rainman used.

In hand, and then you can freak out if you want! :)

Color is moot anyway until you see it in hand. You guys have different monitor calibrations and color spaces and whatnot and so does the camera that took that picture. Not to mention the lighting Rainman used.

In hand, and then you can freak out if you want! :)

good point. Rainman himself, in the past when asked about tear duct color and various clothing shades, has said his camera tends to amp up the reds.

Pretty sure it will be a non-issue once in hand, but we have to talk about something till it arrives, right? :p

good point. Rainman himself, in the past when asked about tear duct color and various clothing shades, has said his camera tends to amp up the reds.

Pretty sure it will be a non-issue once in hand, but we have to talk about something till it arrives, right? :p

I hope he's using a Sony then. Their cameras and TVs seem to exaggerate the reds. :)

His camera tends to knock out blue, have a look back at the skateboard decal colour and even the grass stains on the shoes, which both came out vivid red in the case of the decals, instead of magenta and the grass stains were really green, instead of being more brownish.

I kind of wanted to see how my trevs marty head would look on Rainmans outfit set.I'm so excited for this :panic:

I want to eventually get ericks sculpt that's if there still available down the road.

-Mike

I hope he's using a Sony then. Their cameras and TVs seem to exaggerate the reds. :)

Fujifilm also intentionally overplayed reds as compared to Kodak film, because Asian skin tones always came off as a bit green, sickly on western film cameras.

Hey guys sorry for the 1970s wood wall going on here it's just that I'm staying with my in-laws waiting to buy a house :pray:.Anyway I'm able to at least display some of my bttf stuff and I truly mean SOME :lol.As you can see I can't wait to Display my Rainman custom figure :panic:.

Anyone have any unique plans on how your gonna display marty?

Hey guys sorry for the 1970s wood wall going on here it's just that I'm staying with my in-laws waiting to buy a house :pray:.Anyway I'm able to at least display some of my bttf stuff and I truly mean SOME :lol.As you can see I can't wait to Display my Rainman custom figure :panic:.

Anyone have any unique plans on how your gonna display marty?

Awesome man! I always loved the deleted scene where Marty was naked and decapitated ;) LOL just kidding nice display will look great when done.

Thanks guys I have soooo much more stuff including Hoverboards,Flux capacitor,griffs bat,Docs Remote,Doc's train shirt,Marty's holographic cap and a boat load of bttf newspapers/posters etc.When I think I'm done I just keep finding something new to get and man am I broke lol.Hopefully I'll post more it's just too crammed at my inlaws right now so there's no room to display everything.

-Mike

Hi everyone.
Longtime no see~haha.

I was crazy busy because cast team and clothteam...
They was busy too..so .. i am late alittle than schedule.

I hope you understand.
and i was ache for 2~3day.because cold..

I will shipping at 21th ,January.

But Korea get big holiday from 22th for 3day.
so.. i think you could check from 25th January.

I have to say something about accesorris
This is not toy.This mean is weak than company product.

Dot not touch by strong power.^^ PLS~~~
1, headphone set.
2,skate board

pls becarefull~

I hope you enjoy it and i hope love it~
If so i could make BTTF2 accesorri set.^^

I appreciate for your waiting without Dissatisfaction.
Thank you ~~

final.jpg

Hi everyone.
Longtime no see~haha.

I was crazy busy because cast team and clothteam...
They was busy too..so .. i am late alittle than schedule.

I hope you understand.
and i was ache for 2~3day.becasue cold..

I will shipping at 21th ,January.

But Korea get big holiday from 22th for 3day.
so.. i think you could check from 25th January.

I have to say something about accesorris
This is not toy.This mean is weak than company product.

Dot not touch by strong power.^^ PLS~~~
1, headphone set.
2,skate board

pls becarefull~

I hope you enjoy it and i hope love it~
If so i could make BTTF2 accesorri set.^^

I appreciate for your waiting without Dissatisfaction.
Thank you ~~

I always love to see these kinds of updates! You've done a heck of a job, and THANK YOU! :hi5:

Back