ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so, because of the difficulties in getting slim TrueTypes in bulk. I'm also not sure if Rainman is painting up any of ZKULPTOR's sculpts.

Unless I missed it, I think this is the current plan -

Hi every one.
i got answer from Erick.
he agreed that i can paint his heads.
so you guys could order like this.
1.resin head
2.outfit set.
3.resin head+outfit set
4.painted head+outfit set

If you are living in city that erick live..
you should order resin head from him because
Shipping price.(if you want to order only resin head)
It would be cheaper than order from korea.

I wanted say this news ASAP.
anyway...
I should sleep..3:50AM NOW HERE..

Now, back to lurking....

I'm just getting the outfit and accessories.

For some reason I thought there was a full figure option as well. :dunno

I don't think so, because of the difficulties in getting slim TrueTypes in bulk. I'm also not sure if Rainman is painting up any of ZKULPTOR's sculpts.

This is not an official full Rainman figure, it's a collaboration with Eric as is the Drive project with Xeno.

Hi everyone~
I have not received Erick's Marty....so tired to wait..

I got final shirt.
I think it is perfect. ^^

376648_292092840825583_100000746078009_937371_335456829_n.jpg

Hi everyone~
I have not received Erick's Marty....so tired to wait..

I got final shirt.
I think it is perfect. ^^

376648_292092840825583_100000746078009_937371_335456829_n.jpg

Rainman, that does indeed look perfect! :clap

Hopefully you will have Erick's sculpt soon...will the PO not go up until you have the sculpt in hand?

I don't think those front pockets on the shirt belong there. Correct me if I'm wrong Dane.

I could have sworn he had a left breast pocket, didn't even notice the one on the right! Can any other BTTF fans weigh in?

I don't think those front pockets on the shirt belong there. Correct me if I'm wrong Dane.

The shirt definitely has both pockets. They are not easily seen in the movie, but I own one of the actual Sha Safari shirts. Rainman nailed the shirt for sure.

The shirt definitely has both pockets. They are not easily seen in the movie, but I own one of the actual Sha Safari shirts. Rainman nailed the shirt for sure.

Was hoping you would chime in! There it is :lecture Although, do they appear to be on the large side? Asking you since you own the Shah Safari replica.

Was hoping you would chime in! There it is :lecture Although, do they appear to be on the large side? Asking you since you own the Shah Safari replica.

Weeeellll... the pockets are a tad too long. Width-wise, they look fine.

There are also four extra lines of stitching on front of the shirt; two vertical lines on either side of each pocket. But going that far into it may be nitpicking. I'll try to get some good shots of the pockets posted soon.

Being as I am bored, with nothing better to do, I dug out my Marty shirt.

The pics aren't great, I know. I hope they illustrate the pockets nonetheless.

ShaSafarishirt2.jpg

ShaSafarishirt3.jpg

ShaSafarishirt4.jpg

ShaSafarishirt5.jpg

This is why I love SSF :rock The pockets definitely need to be scaled down a bit (lengthwise), imo :pray:

Back