Your Odd 1:6 Figure Wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy Taylor and Barney Fife - TAGS
Fred & Lamont Sanford - Sanford & Son
Ben, Adam, Hoss, Joe Cartwright- Bonanza
Matt Dillion, Doc Adams, Festus, Newley, Miss Kitty- Gunsmoke
Archie and Edith Bunker, Meathead and Gloria- All in the Family

I would like to have all the Firefly Cast members. and a matching scaled Serenity to go with them.

AMEN brother!!! I would buy all of them! Sideshow should seriously consider this line as it has a huge following. They would sell much better than say Shaun of the Dead I would think. As a bonus for me I'm sure my girlfriend would split the bill with me as she loves the show as much as I do.

Chuck Norris:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5, Austin Powers, Dr Evil with mini me,fat bastard, mr bean, and michael jackson with removable nose :D
and jack black, robert downey jr, and ben stiller from tropic thunder :monkey5

I have to second most of the choices listed here. I would throw in the Addams Family (tv versions) Wild Wild West (tv version) and where the hell is a 1/6th Chuck Norris ? Here is an odd one, The Golden Child. Had some funky cool characters including Randall "Tex" Cobb. And shame on the person who cried for no midgets, because Time Bandits is one of my dream wants. I was fortunate enough to obtain one of the Gene Wilder/Willie Wonka heads from Andgor before they imploded. Still have to get a costume made for it. Then all I'll need is a couple of dwarf blanks to make the Oompa Lumpas. See we NEED some smaller than Hobbit bodies. + Michael Dunne as Dr. Loveless from Wild Wild West. And Nicknack for my Bond collection. Bring on the little guys.

Seinfeld figures would rock very hard if done correctly. Besides the four main characters I would want Newman, David Puddy (in his 8 ball jacket) Micky Abbott (yet another little person) J Peterman, and Frank Castanza with manserrie and Festivas pole.

Not really odd figures, but I'd be all over these...

MacReady from The Thing (with flamethrower and exclusive spider head)

macready.gif
thing-spiderhead-statue-01.jpg

Snake Plissken from Escape From New York (with exclusive leather jacket)

EscapeFromNY-001.jpg

Dont know if these have been said..but for a video game route... i want

Half life figures (Gordan, Alex, civil protection.. all would be bada$$ IMO) Besides being the best game ever made as some awesome looking characters.

and Mass effect (Garrus and such)

Nick Knight and LaCroix from Forever Knight....who?!

Yeah, I'm the only one who wants these. :monkey2

I'd be up for a 1/6 Dexter (from Dexter) with a change of outfits. Normal & Killing gear (thinking of doing a custom at present!).
And I'd love a 1/6 articuated 'Lord of Darkness' From Legend.
Also why has no-one ever done 'Rocky Horror', considering how popular that movie is, they'd sell like Hot cakes.
Since we now have a 1/6 Hammer Chris Lee Dracula, how about a Cushing Van-Helsing. If only so us Star Wars fans can do a decent Tarkin Custom.
Also (don't shoot me for this!!) I'd love new 1/6 figures based on Gil Gerards 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Century'.........Go on admit it you know they would be Cool, especially a 1/6 'Hawk' figure. (I have that in the custom pipeline too, but mine is to match the Mego figures).

Back