Your Most Satisfying Achievement/Trophy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is probably the one you get for beating nancy in tekken 6

It saddens me to think there are just some games Ill never platinum. Like re6 cause of the difficulty levels. I had trouble on medium, cant even imagine the toughest plus capcom adding an even harder one. Same with the new DMC, im sure that would be a nightmare!

The BF2 achievement for knifing friends. Not too hard or high gamer score worth but bragging rights.

"Better than Developers!", the last level of Trine 1 on Very Hard, where your platforming touches have to be sublime, all the while the lava is rising and enemies try to knock you off stride.

"Morbid", complete the last level of Dead Nation on Morbid difficulty. I did it before the patch that gave you check points and health drops.

These two were the most painful, but ultimately most satisfying.

I may have mentioned this before but shooting all the kerotan frogs in MGS3 is definitely mine. Especially at the end when you are on the bike with Eva. Geez.

Gaining Invincibility with 1:42 in the Faculty on "Goldeneye".

Oh ****!!! When you have to escape from the prison cell and guards are everywhere? Control room is the next hardest. I don't even know how I remember this. My friend had to beat faculty for me.

My greatest achievement is attainting level 16 in original WarCraft 3. It was before they totally redid the ladder system. I think I would have been maybe over 35 in the new system, idk never used it.

I played Orc. See that Tauren as my icon? That's the icon you get when you win 150 games in which you picked Orc as your race.

Also had all the best blue and non-raid purples (core-marksmen rifle anyone?) you could get in the original WOW. Level 60 female night elf hunter Brina Server: Stormrage

Back