Your Most Satisfying Achievement/Trophy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000 Gamerscore on the first Assassin's Creed. Hunting down all those flags was like planning an attack, maps and all. :lol

That cheevo glitched on me, spoiling my perfect score. One of the flags either didn't spawn or didn't register when collected, as I later found out happened to quite a few people, so no 1000 GS for me.

Very annoying as I spent ages making sure I got them all, and then used online maps and guides and went through the entire game a second (and third) time looking for that one I had somehow missed, but no luck.

Had a similar problem recently trying to get the last car to spawn in L.A. Noire for my 100% game completion there, but finally got it.

Gotta say platinum'd God of War 3, its the only game I ever beat 100% on a PS3. The not dying in the labyrinth was sucha _____!!

Ok need some help tho guys! So I havent had an xbox for the longest time, its been at my parents house with my brothers, and I guess one of them deleted my profile off the xbox. No worries I figured since I still had that account online I assumed. I went to log onto it recently and my log in info is showing up with a different gamer tag and nothing related to my account at all. Anyone know how I can fix this or recover my account?

I can agree on Arkham City's platinum (very satisfying).

Have you gone after the challenge room trophys for the other characters like catwoman? I think her campaign trophy was the last one i needed for 100%.

I haven't done any of the extra trophies yet. I have the Robin DLC and played him a few times, and it was pretty fun. I'll probably get to it after I finish Uncharted 3.

Ok need some help tho guys! So I havent had an xbox for the longest time, its been at my parents house with my brothers, and I guess one of them deleted my profile off the xbox. No worries I figured since I still had that account online I assumed. I went to log onto it recently and my log in info is showing up with a different gamer tag and nothing related to my account at all. Anyone know how I can fix this or recover my account?

Isn't it just a simple matter of adding an existing account to your console? Of course, I don't have a 360 :p

There are plenty that weren't easy to get, but the two that probably top it for me are for very different reasons:

Left 4 Dead - What Are You Trying to Prove - Survive all 4 campaigns on Expert

Not only is the difficulty hard, but you essentially need to be playing with co-op players to get this. And since organizing 4 players to get through without quitting is challenging in its own right, this was tough.

Dead Space 2 - Hard to the Core - Beat the game on Hardcore difficulty

Like L4D, this achievement was not only tough, but also wasn't your standard "play for a bit, then play tomorrow" format.

The platinum trophy for Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.Took me a couple of months to get the platinum trophy.

I seem to remember getting an achievment just for starting the game on Fight Night round 2 :lol

*inserts disk for the first time*
"Achiement unlocked"
Me: "Haha!"
:rotfl

Now that's just lazy!

pretty satisfying
MEComplete.jpg

I've never paid any attention to a single achievement I've made. Couldn't care less TBH.

Getting to Centurion rank in WoW. Any higher, and I would have had to get people to play my account while I was asleep or at work. The day before I made it, I got 1015 HKs. This was before cross-server battlegroups and you might have to wait ages to get into a specific battleground and people would turtle in Alterac Valley forever.

Good times, but I wouldn't do it again.

I think it was omni present in mw2 multiplayer if I remember it was kill 5 enemy in 10 seconds (correct me if I'm wrong it's been a while)
I remember running around corner and they where all there facing the other way so I got going with the knife ;)

getting the dead rising acheivement of killing i think around 50000 zombies.. and at the time i didnt know you could drive the car in the garage and splatter your way it. i just used alot of baseball bats and meat clevers haha. getting all of bioshock and fallout 3 achievements aswell.

It's just baffling how ridiculously difficult some of the non-platinum trophies are. I still feel a deep sense of relief whenever I think about the 'Abstergo Employee of the Month" bronze trophy from AC Brotherhood. Hardest trophy I've earned to date.

Back