Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slowly backing away from toys and back into my other hobbies- books, DVDs, and comics. I always loved the Kelley Jones Batman look, probably the scariest looking Batman I've seen.

28682856330_a2c83f3f6e_c.jpg

Got a letter submission finally published in this month's TMNT #60! I'm so pumped. Such a fun experience nerding out on something so silly and small. Nonetheless, my name will forever be etched in the back pages of tmnt comic history :lol :lol :rock

Got a letter submission finally published in this month's TMNT #60! I'm so pumped. Such a fun experience nerding out on something so silly and small. Nonetheless, my name will forever be etched in the back pages of tmnt comic history :lol :lol :rock

That's awesome, Shawpaw! Congrats on that :duff

Marvel is one of the most expensive books out there. I unfortunately cut a lot of pulls due to the cost. I can't spend $50-85 per week on books. DC makes it easier since they are $2.99. Image is also $2.99 on most books so those are the two I mostly pick up.

Wish they were $1 still. But then I'd run out of storage room so fast

My friend clinically diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder buys every comic Marvel prints and almost all of DC.

In a typical year he buys more than 1,700 comic books.

He rents a small warehouse for them.

Last edited:
My friend clinically diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder buys every comic Marvel prints and almost all of DC.

In a typical year he buys more than 1,700 comic books.

He rents a small warehouse for them.

wow. That's overwhelming. He ever get treatment for that? Sounds like that would really hinder monetary and relationships. Then again, if you're rich, why not?

wow. That's overwhelming. He ever get treatment for that? Sounds like that would really hinder monetary and relationships. Then again, if you're rich, why not?

Yea. He's a *****. I don't like him anymore. Just defriended him on Facebook and deleted his number.

Btw he's the biggest troll you'll ever meet. He trolls Facebook! He starts flame wars with his friends and people irl

:lol That's awesome! When I was young I tried to get a No-Prize from Marvel but never got one.

I had a letter published in the original Marvel run of G.I. Joe. I wish I could remember which issue it was because I'd like to see it again. :lol

Back