Your DREAM PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thread!

I would love to get Tron! Disney made a light up statue about a year ago, but I felt that it was really disappointing in hand, so I passed it along to a friend as a X-mas gift. I'd love to see some decent Tron stuff, and a PF would be way too cool!

hairlesswookiee said:
this sounds lame, but its already being made.... the PF captain america. when i got into SS two years ago i said i would start collecting the marvel line once he was announced. because of sideshow i now have the punisher, hulk, captain america PFs. one day i'll have logan, but im holding out in hopes of a proper wolverine.

~~~not really dreams, but hopeful PFs are: count dooku, mace windu, palpatine.

Yeah.. a Proper PF of Wolverine would rock!!! Here's to more Marvel! Ironman, Archangle, Thor, Human Torch, Apocolypse!!!!

My favorite comic universe is dead . . but I would love to see a Master Darque PF (Valiant Comics)

ew6darquefh0.jpg

:rock2

Must sees before I die.

Jim Morrison
Daniel Craig as James Bond
Either Skeksis or Mystics from the Dark Crystal. Skeksis being my Preference a Mystic but would still be awesome.

Yes, Davy Jones would be nice.

I'll list a few of the ones I wanna see done:

1. Jack Bauer
2. Michael Jordan Bulls uniform away jersey (red) #23 (exclusive #45 jersey)
3. Captain Jack Sparrow
4. Napoleon Dynamite
5. Indiana Jones
6. Braveheart (William Wallace)
7. Gladiator (Maximus)
8. The Crow (Brandon Lee)
9. The Godfather: Don Corleone (Marlon Brando)
10: The Godfather: Michael Corleone (Al Pacino)
11. Rocky Horror Picture Show: Dr. Frankenfurter
12. All 4 Seinfeld Characters: Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine

Many, many more.

AK :)

X-Files PF's:

Tooms: all slimy
Flukeman
The Pea****s
CSM
The Big Alien from "Jose Chung's From Oute Space"
The Lone Gunman as one PF

I could go on and on

1- Chris Reeves Superman
2- Edward Scissorhands
3- 3 way battle of Luke Vader & Emperor all connecting with throne/staircase area from DSII that would take up like all the space in the world but own
4- Danzig (Samhain era prefered)
5- Bub from Day of the Dead

I'd love to see all three characters from The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly. I know Eastwood would be the big draw, but I think all 3 on a shelf would look amazing with their detailed costumes.

Punchy said:
I'd love to see all three characters from The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly. I know Eastwood would be the big draw, but I think all 3 on a shelf would look amazing with their detailed costumes.

Can I steal your sig in support!
:D

Back