Your DREAM PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you could choose any character, person, animal, or whatever, what would it be (license be damned)? If there is one of these threads already...sorry! Please post a pic if it is not a standard! I personally would trade every piece I own for a flawless PF version of Marshal Law with real metal barbed wire and big friggin' guns! You would have to be able to see the bottom of one of his boots with a "special" phrase on it. Kevin O'Neill is the man and this was him at his best! As a matter of fact I would love a Nemo from League of Extrodinary Gentlemen too:D

"I'm a hero hunter. I hunt heroes. I haven't found any yet."

marshlaw.jpg

Last edited:
See my Avatar. And anyone who doesn't know that is Dean Martin gets rapped on the knuckles with a ruler.

I have 2....Toshiro Mifune from Akria Kurosawa's Yojimbo and Batman (which would require SSC get the DC liscense...not gonna happen).

It will never happen, but Shaak Ti. Could easily be one of the coolest looking PF's SS ever does. But it will never happen.

I can think of many...

1) Indiana Jones
indiana_jones_temple_xl_01.jpg

2) Man w/No Name
250px-ClintEastwood.JPG

3) Daniel Craig Bond
bondcraigbond.jpg

Al Swearengen
alswegen2wd.jpg

King Leonidas
031207-300.jpg

Robin Hood
kevin_costner_robin_hood_200c.jpg

Jack Sparrow
Jack%20Sparrow%20on%20Ship.jpg

SORRY - I got carried away. If I could only have one I would pick Indiana Jones.

Last edited:
My dream PFs would be:

Xerxes from 300 (with his throne)
xerxes.jpg

Loki (I love the bad boys)
loki.jpg

Thor (need one good guy to go with Capt. America)
250px-MightyThor.png

Sadly, I don't think I'll every see mine. See my avatar and sig.

But if we get Indy, I'd be very happy.

Even if constrained to one, the choice is still easy. My most wanted collectible ever...

Ennio_051104102053503_wideweb__300x375.jpg

My second most wanted? Another easy choice. Bette Davis PF.
Yeah I know it has a nill chance of becoming a PF, but I would love to one day have high quality statue to commemorate the timeless and classic actor & icon. It could make a beautiful PF, there are countless portraits of her and vast elaborate clothing from the time period. Also tied would be a Gloria Swanson PF from 'Sunset Boulevard'.
Both could fit into the Famous personalities SS:stick
please?

Last edited:
The Darkness. If no one makes it i'll friggin' commission it.

01.jpg

The Moore Creations one rock though, but a PF would be out of this world.

ok... cause there's too many to just list one.. i'll list 7. (lucky#)

1)Indian Jones!
2)Conan! Arnold only!
3)Jack Sparrow
4)Thor
5)Archangle
6) Iron Spidey
7) Spartan!

Back