Your 2011 Halloween costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your make up work looks awesome Kobe!!

I only have a crappy post-party mirror shot of my costume this year. I was Black Canary. It was very last minute - I ended up making the leotard in a night after getting roped in to helping my roommate with his Chucky make up for a big party here in the city. I'm usually really boring and hermit-y on Halloween, so it was a weird experience, but I had fun!

XZqqP.jpg

Works for me! Nice Ultra Mag litho in the background. I own the same signed by Pat lee!

Works for me! Nice Ultra Mag litho in the background. I own the same signed by Pat lee!

Nice! Ultra Magnus is my favorite transformer! In my old house, I used to have the wall and shelf space to display all my random TF merch but my new room has absolutely no wall space (or...any space for that matter, it's a shoe box) so I had to be super selective about what to display - Magnus is the only big poster that made the cut.

Just got back from trick or treating...

38519918767764175351784.jpg

31674018767793776091784.jpg

31027118767868577961784.jpg

The last pic really shows that I wussed out around the eyes, but I think it still turned out fairly decent.

Nice costumes everyone, very inventive :D

Other than Two Face...this is actually puts me in mind of Homer from Near Dark! Nearer the end when he's been exposed to sunlight. Very nice job :D

nd_weak.jpg

Last edited:
Back