"yoda bust sideshow" worth it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURINS~BANE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering what peoples opinions are on the Sideshow Yoda bust?
Its looks a stunning collectible from the pics. Some people say the eyes dont look authentic is this true.?:monkey4

Thanks...

If you get within about a foot and a half you can see that the eyes are decals, but at the standard display distance they look fine to me; it is a worthwhile purchase IMO.

:lecture

It's my only 1:1 piece and I love it... definitely a very cool item. And like LOTRFan said... the eyes only look odd when you are right up on it. But in general he looks great.

I would try to get him less than retail (I paid about $400 shipped for mine) but even at retail I think he's worth it.

bbg.jpg

It's my only 1:1 piece and I love it... definitely a very cool item. And like LOTRFan said... the eyes only look odd when you are right up on it. But in general he looks great.
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
I would try to get him less than retail (I paid about $400 shipped for mine) but even at retail I think he's worth it.

Yoda looking up at your nice collection... it does look a bit shiney but that's probably the camera.

I like mine quite a bit. Although right now he has on a polo hat to the side and oakley sunglasses...

It looks just like it came off the screen except the eyes if you get really close. They should have used marble eyes rather than painted. Im not sure when SS will catch on to that but def worth retail. I think i got mine for $300 shipped on the bay.

I definitely like mine--he's very likely the only 1:1 piece I'll ever own, and I'm happy with him. The eyes aren't as good as the prototype I saw at SDCC that convinced me to preorder, but again--from the proper distance it looks just fine.

Doesn't look too shiny in person... but I guess I've never been up close to Yoda in real life :lol

What's fun is that he has a rubbery coating so the ears are flexible and he feels like he has skin.

dont like it..they should have charge 100$ more and made him feet.

Yoda looks cross eyed in some of those. Ok, so it doesnt look 30+ years old and muppet rubber. But you have to admit it looks pretty good compared to any others that have been made in any edition size by companies in the last 20 years. I remember the illusive concepts version...lol!

Gino, totally awesome!!! Which one is this? Can it be bought or is it a custom job?

As for the Sideshow one, a great piece, but in my opinion extremely over priced (Sideshow's new motto) and therefore not worth the money.

Unfortunately, just a custom made by me and a friend.
Then again, we were never asked by any licensed companies so there you have it.

Unfortunately, just a custom made by me and a friend.
Then again, we were never asked by any licensed companies so there you have it.

Your kidding! You made this? Wow, my hat is off to you sir. It looks like it came out of the lucasfilm archives!

How much you want????:lol

Wow thanks!

"I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit." :lol

Back