Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the mean time, here's a picture of KIT + PLO sans robes:

PloKitnorobe1.jpg

Its ashame about the color because Kit's tunic is a really nice material -- from the good wrinkly tunic days... before the dark times... before the stiff Mace material.

And here's the only picture I have of Plo with his assigned tunic on, fresh from the box:

PloKoonFIRST1.jpg

Plo's costume looks good WG, but that bad boy needs to be posed ready for some Geonosian arena action :) Maybe even break out Kit's Battle Droid accessory if you have the Exclusive of him.

He looks a lot better with the robes on. Possibly the best from SSC all year, but that's taking the alien-likeness into consideration. I can't wait to see more of this guy. Not enough screen time to warrant the purchase YET, but he is one of my favorite PT alien designs.

Love the change. Plo's tunic looks great on Kit!
Maybe I'll do the same.
Do we ever see Plo without his robe in the films? Maybe the arena battle?

Wor-Gar said:
Thanks... I think. :)

Here's the POST-FUTZED PLO KOON (NON NOOD):

Plofutzed1.jpg

Plofutzed3.jpg

And with his "buddy":

PLOKITFUTZED1.jpg

Suggestions or corrections, anyone?

Nope, they look great! Congrats on a job well done.

MaulFan said:
Plo's costume looks good WG, but that bad boy needs to be posed ready for some Geonosian arena action :) Maybe even break out Kit's Battle Droid accessory if you have the Exclusive of him.

He does look a little passive, yeah. Once I get the robe to hang where I like it, I'll pose him double-fisted on his saber.

No, that's not some twisted sex position either.

mrhatrulez said:
Maybe I'll do the same.

If memory serves he's always wearing them, even when they blew up his ship. But I could be wrong. Hasbro had a figure for the Aren Battle without them and he was a darker tunic. Not sure if that was acurat or not.

But I agree, Kit looks better with in Plos garb.

mrhatrulez said:
Maybe I'll do the same.

Nope. It never comes off in any of the films.

He looks great, can't wait to get mine!

You know, the more I look at the figure, I can't help feeling more, it would have been cool to watch Plo die fighting like a badass, he looks like a Jedi that could throw down in a pinch, yet we never fully got to see him in action, and his death was more tragic than action packed. Here's to hoping the new CW series shows what this guy can do.

Captain Faramir said:
Nope. It never comes off in any of the films.

He looks great, can't wait to get mine!

In that case, I will be doing the exact same thing!
Great idea!

Back