XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a killer piece. I'll have to watch the market after release. Thanks :)
Yea I am in love with it. Will look great with my sideshow spiderman PF. I love the switchouts and its not as wide as typical XM statues so I can actually fit it in my display.

$879 on specfiction.. sure maybe I could find it cheaper after its released. But I love this character, and with the new MTO structure it may never really come down in price. This is the most expensive statue i've ever bought, nervous but excited :D

Is that with shipping?

If not, how much for shipping?

That's a great price, IMO.

I'm curious...and hopefully SpecFic chimes in, but I remember them mentioning cheaper shipping costs, but both newer AND older pieces have shipping costs that are triple+ that of Scorpion. I'm obviously missing something.

Maybe i'm not so jealous after all.
That is very expensive shipping.

I totally get shipping is expensive, and I would expect to pay that from Singapore, but I thought I read somewhere that SpecFic was going to try to lower that. I don't see that yet though.

413760994.jpg

Ordered. :duh

This piece is just too good to pass.

I'm curious...and hopefully SpecFic chimes in, but I remember them mentioning cheaper shipping costs, but both newer AND older pieces have shipping costs that are triple+ that of Scorpion. I'm obviously missing something.

Hey Chapter2099. To answer your question: Cheaper shipping is initially guaranteed for all future xm pieces going forward (aside from exclusives). For older stuff we are gonna do everything we can in our power to import and bring shipping costs down, but it is not a guarantee at this time.

Furthermore, we have secured a new contract with dhl that will bring our shipping rates down for the older pieces we are unable to import. Either way shipping costs for my customers are going down! [emoji3]

Hey Chapter2099. To answer your question: Cheaper shipping is initially guaranteed for all future xm pieces going forward (aside from exclusives). For older stuff we are gonna do everything we can in our power to import and bring shipping costs down, but it is not a guarantee at this time.

Furthermore, we have secured a new contract with dhl that will bring our shipping rates down for the older pieces we are unable to import. Either way shipping costs for my customers are going down! [emoji3]

Great news! Will the cheaper shipping apply to statues that have been announced, but not released yet? For example, XM Doctor Octopus. Really like the looks of that one!

Thank you for the response!! :rock

I haven't made any purchases from your business yet, but you impress me more and more. I'm sure I'll be getting something in the near future. I'm eyeing Dark Phoenix. :rock

Back