[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you could say im really excited about xm. I have been collecting for years but for the first time im really getting characters how I envisioned they should be.

Yup I didnt get the original ss Mrs marvel because despite the hype I wasn't impressed when I saw her at sdcc but I loves the she hulk so I ordered her instead. The xm mrs marvel will likely be another order for me. They are killing it right now

Yup I didnt get the original ss Mrs marvel because despite the hype I wasn't impressed when I saw her at sdcc but I loves the she hulk so I ordered her instead. The xm mrs marvel will likely be another order for me. They are killing it right now

I missed out on it myself.

I mean the ss goes for a grand and has a coh.....while: XM will easily surpass it once we get a base and a full paint job. So why go for SS IMO :dunno
I got to figure out how I'm gonna try and order them? :lol

I'm back!!

Here's a treat.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

What's the blue and red leg on the right in the first pics? Doesn't seem any of the other XM statues.

EDIT: probably a 1/6 Cap in the middle. So the 1/6 are painted too.

Last edited:
WTH this is on whole other level, Jezus look that paintjob and flames woooooooow
I normally dont care how sexy a statue is but look that ass xD XM you are making me this way! xD

Now I really want 1 coin or no coin dont give **** as long she is in my show room 2e Q 2015!

Back