[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not as popular, but XM Wolverine did sell out wickedly fast.

Yea i gess there already alot of wolverine statues that said this one is the best in my eyes and that rare one with the ninjas, same with MS marvel, the one from sideshow was Great, but now this one is also an option, btw a bit off-topic but do you think sideshow wolverine and ms marvel will drop in price since xm statues are out? They are so pricy on ebay pfffff
Still this is the first good Phoenix statue 1/4 so for me this is it!

Oh Btw, I wonder if XM Studio will use Artgerm's art as the official print or will they have him redraw it to look more closely like the statue and use that.

Btw...just so you can all rest easier....this and Thanos are not going up for PO this week....So there is slight room to breathe!.

I would suggest to those who haven't done so yet to work on getting it locked up, tho. This just gives you more time to do so before its all gone.

I would suggest to those who haven't done so yet to work on getting it locked up, tho. This just gives you more time to do so before its all gone.

Yea i would lock it down if i had the connections, my only shot is simply toys or some other store and that is even a low chance.

Btw...just so you can all rest easier....this and Thanos are not going up for PO this week....So there is slight room to breathe!.

I was browsing on my phone and I nearly crapped my pants when I saw Mark's post in the other forum. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have any XM connects either. It seems like everybody's PO list is already full. So I'm waiting to see if I can get one from an online retailer. Probably best that way, I'm not used to relying on any kind of help. I just hope I don't miss out.

I don't have any XM connects either. It seems like everybody's PO list is already full. So I'm waiting to see if I can get one from an online retailer. Probably best that way, I'm not used to relying on any kind of help. I just hope I don't miss out.

You can try Spec Fiction and Secret Compass to inquire about their availability. Maybe offer to purchase the next few XM statues as a bundle to lock down an order and get discounts? Other than that, Simply Toys and Great Toys will probably be your best bet to get one.

You can try Spec Fiction and Secret Compass to inquire about their availability. Maybe offer to purchase the next few XM statues as a bundle to lock down an order and get discounts? Other than that, Simply Toys and Great Toys will probably be your best bet to get one.

Doubt it on spec fiction MS marvel is sold out and thanos did not even know they where up for pre

Really? I didn't know they started offering her... probably because I haven't posted in the thread and don't really care about the character.

Damn this thread has blown up in my absence!!! Couple days in NYC and I had like 20 pages to sort through. So Id suggest paying close attention to the XM official Web page for the release date on Pheonix. Make sure you recognize the 12 hour time differential and start refreshing the simply toys website the day of PO. (They will have the most allocation) If your smart you might even message them now to see if you can be put on a notification list of when she goes live. Good luck to my fellow freaks on the order. This is one statue I would cry about for days if I missed. Might be the best statue in my collection when she arrives. I really think she's going to be that good

Ms Marvel is a statue I would only buy because I'm a bit obsessed with XM and she might satisfy my woman's desire for there to be more "beautiful" things in my collection. But no way those are good enough reasons to drop a G.

Damn this thread has blown up in my absence!!! Couple days in NYC and I had like 20 pages to sort through. So Id suggest paying close attention to the XM official Web page for the release date on Pheonix. Make sure you recognize the 12 hour time differential and start refreshing the simply toys website the day of PO. (They will have the most allocation) If your smart you might even message them now to see if you can be put on a notification list of when she goes live. Good luck to my fellow freaks on the order. This is one statue I would cry about for days if I missed. Might be the best statue in my collection when she arrives. I really think she's going to be that good

Thanks for the advice fellas!

No she's not buddy. Trust me on this I'd know
Yeah, pretty sure that comment was only in relation to Spec Fiction and Secret Compass. Pretty sure neither of them get very large allocations so I can imagine they might be sold out of her already. Don't quote me on that though! :D

Back