[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its crazy this is sold out before its even painted

It's not sold out. Alternative resources to buying are seemingly sold out. Simply Toys and other sites will still put it up. Simply Toys will likely put up more units than anyone, perhaps including the XM site itself. That said, stock will go FAST once it does go up.

It looks like I am going to have to keep track of Singapore's time zone on when the pre-order will pop up and refresh the pages over and over to just pre-order this.

Hopefully Simply Toys sends out notice emails again because they done their POs at different times. Sometimes it's been like 9am Singapore time, once it was 3pm I think, once it was midnight their time.

I want this to be my 1st XM piece...all I'm seeing is people saying they PO'd already and I'm just waiting... hopefully I can join the party at some point

Lucky you, I got one without coin, but coin or no coin this statue is a must.
I'm not going to lie I wasn't worried about owning the coin, I like that I'll have it but I won't display it to be honest. All that matters is owning this statue so big congrats to you to Mamba. She's going to be epic

I'm going to get a pedestal made up so she has her own display. Something like this

6ce5d713db92e8f55d42d594ededf523.jpg

I'm finding that there are many XM pieces I want to display on their own pedestals… I'm going to need a bigger house.

This piece is proving difficult to lock down. I may have to try and place an order with a online retailer. I didn't want to go this route but I may have no other choice but to roll the dice. That didn't work out with me for Mags (thankfully a good friend bailed me out). I don't think even Mags proved this difficult to secure so early in the PO process. We don't even have a painted proto to look at or a PO date. The demand on this piece may just top Mags.

This piece is proving difficult to lock down. I may have to try and place an order with a online retailer. I didn't want to go this route but I may have no other choice but to roll the dice. That didn't work out with me for Mags (thankfully a good friend bailed me out). I don't think even Mags proved this difficult to secure so early in the PO process. We don't even have a painted proto to look at or a PO date. The demand on this piece may just top Mags.

To be honest Mags is what emphasized to PO with someone else. It seems like if you can avoid online, go for it.

Unfortunately I too will have to roll the dice.

I imagine Simple Toys will have a few hundred for sell when the PO goes up, so you should have a few hours to order from them before they sell out...

Was xm wolverine this popular?
I mean this Phoenix is insane to get :S

I have to take my chances at Simply Toys no sleep for me

Not may...it IS topping Mags....with a higher ES btw.

I'm not going to lie I wasn't worried about owning the coin, I like that I'll have it but I won't display it to be honest. All that matters is owning this statue so big congrats to you to Mamba. She's going to be epic

I'm going to get a pedestal made up so she has her own display. Something like this

6ce5d713db92e8f55d42d594ededf523.jpg

LOL i know who made that one, i was planning to get one for my Medusa Arh and Phoenix if i can get one

Back