[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally found a cabinet (that wasn't $2,000) for Phoenix!!!

Good choice! Ikea? I have the same one. She looks great! However, I'd use the 2 extra glass that it came to elevate her a little bit (if she isn't too heavy) to be more in the center of the cabinet. This is how my Galactus sits in this cabinet.

Attachments

• 20160829_005520.jpg
    20160829_005520.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 162
Very cool!
Always wanted some of those but after all these years I have yet to figure out the final display of the stuff I own

Good choice! Ikea? I have the same one. She looks great! However, I'd use the 2 extra glass that it came to elevate her a little bit (if she isn't too heavy) to be more in the center of the cabinet. This is how my Galactus sits in this cabinet.

Yeppers! It is the Fabrikor cabinet.

I have the room to put up one glass shelf over her and to put some small items up top. However, I don't think I am comfortable to actually put her on the glass shelves with how heavy she is.

How heavy would you say Galactus is? I think Phoenix is over 26lbs.

Galactus is 26 lbs. I agree with you though, I was a bit nervous at first, so I double glassed it. It's been safe there for about 3months (knocks on wood). I am planning to replace the glass with a 1inch thick plexi instead.

Oh, is that a lot stronger?

I think at some point, I may go buy another of these Fabrikor cabinets to put my Dark Rider of Mordor in. He should fit perfectly too.

So Mule's commissioned custom portrait that was sculpted by Giacinto Platania came in. John absolutely killed it with the paint apps! I am sooo happy with it! I want to thank John for the awesome paint up, Dechricho7 for putting in a good word for me, and Mule for making this all happen. However I still have an issue with my Phoenix and am still trying to contact the relevant parties to get it resolved. :(

I uploaded an unboxing video but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it here.

e79f3e0b-9bce-4184-86c7-50e3c28461b6_zpslrntfwk9.jpg

252e5ae7-9780-4128-8534-69ead74868ad_zpslujui8f4.jpg

4ba4e169-a632-4c6d-9ee6-4ae7a06db5f8_zpsukr5hutt.jpg

d126a65e-a2d2-4b65-97da-a02366d0a237_zps0hkywdao.jpg

I forgot I have this portrait unpainted, I need to throw it up on the for sale section as I don't have this statue anymore.. I think it looks best when you leave the eyes all white...

Back