[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks you sir, and good eye. That certainly is Mags. Yup, the guy I bought him from had her shipped within 2 days.

Heres another picture of the x-men set. Sorry for the standard phone pic.

Man, you have the XM X-Men Trinity! I salute you sir. The cards are a nice touch to the display as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, you have the XM X-Men Trinity! I salute you sir. The cards are a nice touch to the display as well.

Thanks! Still trying to find which cards I really like with each statue. May need to jump on ebay and track some better ones down ha.

Jean_Grey_Phoenix_XM_Studios_001.jpg

Jean_Grey_Phoenix_XM_Studios_002.jpg

Jean_Grey_Phoenix_XM_Studios_003.jpg

Jean_Grey_Phoenix_XM_Studios_004.jpg

Jean_Grey_Phoenix_XM_Studios_005.jpg

Jean_Grey_Phoenix_XM_Studios_006.jpg

Jean_Grey_Phoenix_XM_Studios_007.jpg

Jean_Grey_Phoenix_XM_Studios_008.jpg

Jean_Grey_Phoenix_XM_Studios_009.jpg

She 8s stunning Darth Chris and great pics. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on her as a veteran collector

Beautiful pics DarthChris! They really highlight the stunning sculpts of the body and the Phoenix Force as well show how vibrant the colour pallet of the statue is. I still marvel at her whenever I go past her.

She 8s stunning Darth Chris and great pics. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on her as a veteran collector

Thanks! I'll be sure to be objective in my review. I was very close to cancelling, and I wasn't happy with how the constant changes were made to the faces.

thx for the review :) Darth Chris

Real review coming soon. :)

Congrats and beautiful pics DC! :hi5: Really shows off the stellar paint app. :thud:

Thanks! Yes, the paint is very nice.

Fantastic Chris. congrats. Can't wait for mine next week.

Thanks! Happy for you. Looking forward to see and hear your thoughts.

Beautiful pics DarthChris! They really highlight the stunning sculpts of the body and the Phoenix Force as well show how vibrant the colour pallet of the statue is. I still marvel at her whenever I go past her.

Yes, this statue kind of captures one of the reasons I am going Marvel/DC. I love coloful suits that are iconic at the same time. The collection just pops!

Thanks! I'll be sure to be objective in my review. I was very close to cancelling, and I wasn't happy with how the constant changes were made to the faces.

Real review coming soon. :)

Yes, this statue kind of captures one of the reasons I am going Marvel/DC. I love coloful suits that are iconic at the same time. The collection just pops!

Lol this was olmost like a review xD looked like you had zero problems in setting the statue up you made it look so ez!

Nice pics as usual DC!
You took a picture of everything, and I mean.... EVERYTHING! :lol

Thanks! Yes, I needed to show off her attributes, you know. :)

Lol this was olmost like a review xD looked like you had zero problems in setting the statue up you made it look so ez!

Hehe, well, it was difficult. Before I recorded, I tried it a bit since I didn't want to waste time. Quite tricky.

Yup got mine a few days ago, finally got my 1st XM statue!

I already knew I'd like it...Jean is one of my favorite characters, despite a few things I'm not fond of with the heads yals pics proved this is a worthy statue, and I knew I'd get the quality I'm clearly not getting elsewhere for anybody who's seen my troubles.

There's already so many nice photos of Jean, I'll have to take some quality pics at a later point but I pretty much photod each step of unboxing because the packaging is leaps and bounds over what ss sends. Unboxing it was an awesome event like no other statue unboxing. I could here the Legend of Zelda chest opening song in my head as I opened the box. When I unvelcroed the straps, pulled the top styrofoam layers off and looked at all the pieces I heard the Final Fantasy victory music. Lmao. The hard box and trays are perfect and make this easier to unbox and repackage for moving.

Everything made it with no problems! No chips, scratches, bad paint, googly eyes, rust, streaks, pits n dips, warped bottoms, torn clothes, bad fits, etc...just an amazing statue with no issues I'm proud to have.

I've really made out good with my Jeans...even ss's lackluster Jean, the only ss statue in the past year and a half that came to me with no issues.

Can't wait for more XM. I already liked what I saw before from XM, but now that I'm finally an owner I'm a fan.

Box pics, yals statue pics are incredible enough. Awesome they include the guide to show you where everything is and for putting pieces back in. I always photo the pieces in the box anyway so it's nice they did it for me this time,

655eed28b03e7e8ae0c6918f86fedbadab50b5a0

9e7ce931783dd9746f5b80e515b0dec8790469bc

eaee84dc4c6325ada7589f13c3c616c58ef05f6e

2dc72fcc80cdfd18832759f3ec59f1a345f852f6

0a79c9ae140eac3d705b0dc35aeb2c170f05689a

d48ea5336250ab5efa58f32b377716978d8f7164

I really like this piece, it's instantly one of my top 5 in my collection. Though, I am curious, what is the pheonix flame made out of? Is it a resin? Is it the same resin that XM's Thor spinning hammer was scrapped because of it's durability and weight? My concern is that upon putting her together, I saw that Jean is fixed into the flame and not the sentinel base at all. She's got a decent sized metal rod underneath, but I'm just wondering if anyone thinks that the peg hole in the flame will hold up overtime.

Back