[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol saw the Phoenix end for 1200$ on ebay, not bad second market price

Going to assume that is 1200$ + the usual 250$-300$ shipping? I've been watching the ebay sales closely and that seems to be the norm for auction.

I still see people on fb trying to sell her for 1800$ or so.

I got my Phoenix in yesterday; there was a massive 8" rip along the edge of the box that had me worried (I had FedEX note it), but I opened her up and no broken pieces. I haven't taken her out and assembled her yet. No coin.

I was showing it to my wife and I think she was more impressed with the packaging, lol.

I got my Phoenix in yesterday; there was a massive 8" rip along the edge of the box that had me worried (I had FedEX note it), but I opened her up and no broken pieces. I haven't taken her out and assembled her yet. No coin.

I was showing it to my wife and I think she was more impressed with the packaging, lol.

You will want to make sure you assemble her where you plan to display her. She is to big and heavy to be walking around with her

Congrats! It's an awesome figure and I'll sure you'll love it once you have her assembled. Nice username btw :wave

Btw just a general question to those who collect XM, do the coins matter to you? I know they're discontinued now (hence making them a pretty exclusive bunch, which is kinda ironic in a way considering XM's stance on the matter) but are they worth getting a discount for (in the aftermarket for example) when comparing one with coin and one without, since they both go for the same retail price?

You will want to make sure you assemble her where you plan to display her. She is to big and heavy to be walking around with her

Put mine together yesterday on the table. I wanted to do it in a safe area. VERY nerve wracking. Definitely going to disassemble before moving to her display spot.

Congrats, Chris! :clap

I'm still waiting on mine, so I can't help but feel excited and jealous at the same time. :dunno

Congrats DarthChris! You too Kibishii and Rjszar! I did let out a gasp when the flame piece fell. Putting her together the first time was pretty nerve wracking for me. But nothing will ever top transforming MP-05 to alt mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, Chris! :clap

I'm still waiting on mine, so I can't help but feel excited and jealous at the same time. :dunno

Thanks! :) You have something awesome coming then! :)

Congrats DarthChris! You too Kibishii and Rjszar! I did let out a gasp when the flame piece fell. Putting her together the first time was pretty nerve wracking for me. But nothing will ever top transforming MP-05 to alt mode.

Thank you! Yea, I was struggling a bit, but she came together all fine and dandy. :)

Got mine in today. Absolutely love her! I wasn't sure if I really wanted her at first, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger. I won't post a bunch of pictures since a lot of other people already have some really great ones up, but here's one I took earlier.

Got mine in today. Absolutely love her! I wasn't sure if I really wanted her at first, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger. I won't post a bunch of pictures since a lot of other people already have some really great ones up, but here's one I took earlier.

Congrats! Wait, didn't you just order her a few days ago? :lol That was quick!

Very cool display and I think I spy Mags below her. Congrats on picking him up as well.

Congrats! Wait, didn't you just order her a few days ago? :lol That was quick!

Very cool display and I think I spy Mags below her. Congrats on picking him up as well.

Thanks you sir, and good eye. That certainly is Mags. Yup, the guy I bought him from had her shipped within 2 days.

Heres another picture of the x-men set. Sorry for the standard phone pic.

Back