[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We want to see what he looks like.

oeazC7k.gif

I'm not sure anyone does. And you can't even ignore him because his ridiculous posts are quoted any time he makes one! :slap

That's pretty much how it goes. Yesterday EVENING he posted the following, asking if he should get Magneto or Bird Lady when responding to people asking for pictures of his Wolverine XM that he "just" got:

Needless to say, the review and pictures were never found of his Wolverine...but I guess he was too busy buying Phoenix an hour later, and working out a way to receiving it in under 24 hours. I'd say the only way to really prove it is for him to take a picture beside the statues, holding a sign saying who he is...but he'd probably just say it was already posted, shrug and talk about how he just received Magneto and how it's even better than the other two. He's buried himself in his own ridiculousness by this point.

:lol Damn! That's cold blooded.

Thats just godlike love it!
And the cbg stuff if he has it good for him :) if not its all the same for me guys, dont make a big deal about it :)
But hes house is like packed with boxes are you a mailman?
Anyway gratz CBG make sure you give them a good display!

:lol

I don't know about anyone else...but Jean Gray is my favorite XM statue so far. My list is as follows:

1) Phoenix
2) Hawkeye
3) Magneto
4) Hulk
5) Captain America
6) Ant-Man
7) Wolverine
8) Black Widow

I have a feeling that Thanos will take the #1 spot once he is released. Ms. Marvel will probably land in the middle of the pack probably. All of these statues are highly impressive and I can't stress to everyone enough just how much better made these are as opposed to SS statues (heft, paint quality, poses, extras, presentation, etc.).

This comment was in no way meaning to start a XM vs. SS war, just an opinion from someone that has bought tons of product from both companies. XM is #1 collectible company IMO currently. Hope they continue to strive to do better and continue the fan input and interaction. Phoenix, without question, is simply the single greatest statue I have ever owned from any company....EVER!

And here is the thing...there is TONS of future XM product that I think will blow her out of the water. Now that's saying something. :yess:

I don't know about anyone else...but Jean Gray is my favorite XM statue so far. My list is as follows:

1) Phoenix
2) Hawkeye
3) Magneto
4) Hulk
5) Captain America
6) Ant-Man
7) Wolverine
8) Black Widow

I have a feeling that Thanos will take the #1 spot once he is released. Ms. Marvel will probably land in the middle of the pack probably. All of these statues are highly impressive and I can't stress to everyone enough just how much better made these are as opposed to SS statues (heft, paint quality, poses, extras, presentation, etc.).

This comment was in no way meaning to start a XM vs. SS war, just an opinion from someone that has bought tons of product from both companies. XM is #1 collectible company IMO currently. Hope they continue to strive to do better and continue the fan input and interaction. Phoenix, without question, is simply the single greatest statue I have ever owned from any company....EVER!

And here is the thing...there is TONS of future XM product that I think will blow her out of the water. Now that's saying something. :yess:

:goodpost: Wow.. Hawkeye better than mags?

I currently would say even though I don't have all of them.

Phoenix
mags
wolverine

rest I don't know at this point. These are already by far the best in the statue world and saying XM will blow these away is setting the standards never seen before. AWESOME! Can't wait to see who will dethrone phoenix and mags.

1) Phoenix
2) Hawkeye
3) Magneto
4) Hulk
5) Captain America
6) Ant-Man
7) Wolverine
8) Black Widow

I am new statue collector and XM what got me into collecting statue. I really want to own Prime 1 Mega and OP but instead I spent my bucks bought aftermarket Mags, Wolv, and Phoenix. I don't have the proper set up yet but I totally agree with you that Mags take the throne all the way up and I anticipate this Phoenix to be epic as well. I really don't get the feel with Thanos but it's just me though.

Yes you are absolutely correct, more XM products coming and I can see Ghost rider will easily rival Mags if not dethrone him. Glad I him on PO.

Back