[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fail to see the humor in his antics. :dunno

Are you suggesting:

Spoiler Spoiler:

One day CBG pissed me off and I called him out attaching quotes of his from multiple threads. I then caught him in multiple threads lying and followed up in those as well. He disappeared from those threads (and many others) for a solid 2 weeks. I thought maybe he is just re evaluating things then he slowly started up but regular and not overly CBG so to speak. Then he went back to how he was before and here we are now. Longest con ever or just .......

And another $1500 for Wolverine, expensive week for CBG and it's only Wed :lol
I expend $3 dollars yesterday in a hamburger and $5 today so I expend $8 in 2 days who is your babe boss now ahhh I can expend a lot money too :p and I didn't tell about the hamburger delivery ahhh

One day CBG pissed me off and I called him out attaching quotes of his from multiple threads. I then caught him in multiple threads lying and followed up in those as well. He disappeared from those threads (and many others) for a solid 2 weeks. I thought maybe he is just re evaluating things then he slowly started up but regular and not overly CBG so to speak. Then he went back to how he was before and here we are now. Longest con ever or just .......

Starting to think this is CBG

redhulkjackblack.jpg

I fail to see the humor in his antics. :dunno

I'm not sure anyone does. And you can't even ignore him because his ridiculous posts are quoted any time he makes one! :slap

That's pretty much how it goes. Yesterday EVENING he posted the following, asking if he should get Magneto or Bird Lady when responding to people asking for pictures of his Wolverine XM that he "just" got:

He's already opened and reviewed :dunno He's awesome! Now to hunt down either mags or bird lady. Which one???errr...

Needless to say, the review and pictures were never found of his Wolverine...but I guess he was too busy buying Phoenix an hour later, and working out a way to receiving it in under 24 hours. I'd say the only way to really prove it is for him to take a picture beside the statues, holding a sign saying who he is...but he'd probably just say it was already posted, shrug and talk about how he just received Magneto and how it's even better than the other two. He's buried himself in his own ridiculousness by this point.

Back