XM Studios Iron Man 3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Andy, looking forward to your display pics as always buddy. :hi5:

Hey Eric, thanks buddy :hi5:

Awesome shots roberto, man those paint apps came out great!

Sooooo fresh and so clean!

Thanks guys :) the paint apps are so crisp...here's another just for the road ;)

395a69702d6242cb1bc3e755dd4bc522.jpg

Come on Andy, we need more. One pic a day, really? :impatient::lol :wink1:

:lol :lol busy times for me Chris...got statues coming out of my you know what!!! :horror Have you got this one PO buddy? If not, what's your XM PO list look like? I've just got the MKVII stamped and sealed and just waiting for XM's new Spiderman, Doc Ock and Comic Iron Man :rock

With XM i stay on the comic line, no Mark 42 or VII. I was in spot for VII, but don´t like the final base. Both are great pieces. :hi5:

At the moment i have just Captain America, love it and waiting for the Custom masked head from Tavegg / Kenny. Next statues with payed deposit are Hawkeye, Wolverine, Thanos and Thor. Yes, like you i´m very interested how the final Comic IM from XM will look like. :yess:

Maybe if it comes i´m 100% in for Spiderman, Venom and Cyclops. Have an eye on Deadpool. :pray:

With XM i stay on the comic line, no Mark 42 or VII. I was in spot for VII, but don´t like the final base. Both are great pieces. :hi5:

At the moment i have just Captain America, love it and waiting for the Custom masked head from Tavegg / Kenny. Next statues with payed deposit are Hawkeye, Wolverine, Thanos and Thor. Yes, like you i´m very interested how the final Comic IM from XM will look like. :yess:

Maybe if it comes i´m 100% in for Spiderman, Venom and Cyclops. Have an eye on Deadpool. :pray:

:lol sounds like you have caught the XM bug! ;) Did you not get Magneto Chris? :( I think you and I are the only ones! Hahahaha ;) Awesome PO list buddy and here's to a fruitful 2015 with more XM specials to come! :rock

Did you not get Magneto Chris? :( I think you and I are the only ones! Hahahaha ;)

Yes, looks like we are alone. ;)

At offical PO day i get two offers, one from Mark and one from Kenny. The following is no joke. It is sure a great piece of art and outstanding in the collectors world, but for me after the art i must love the character. I was never a fan of magneto, so i told both another collector will be more happy with him. :)

Very beautiful indeed . the paint look god damn fine...

Thanks brother :) a light up feature is what stops this piece from ever reaching a full 10 / 10 but I've rated it as a firm 7.5-8 /10 due to its excellent paint apps and optional switch out parts :) I've also got the Sideshow MK42 maquette on pre order too so it will be nice to do a comparison of the two ;)

I guess I am the only one who doesn't like this piece:)))

:lol Hey Az, I think there will always be a number of collectors that don't like various pieces and so this one is no exception ;) The MK42 is pretty much for the Iron Man lovers out there I'd say...most neutral Marvel fans didn't really take to this armour and nor the Iron Man 3 movie. For what it is, its a great piece and for that we have to give XM a pat on the back for a truly great rendition of the MK42 suit, which isn't an easy thing to achieve as we saw with Iron Studios poor attempt :(

At offical PO day i get two offers, one from Mark and one from Kenny. The following is no joke. It is sure a great piece of art and outstanding in the collectors world, but for me after the art i must love the character. I was never a fan of magneto, so i told both another collector will be more happy with him. :)

Totally agree with you Chris :exactly: I can appreciate that Magneto is an awesome piece but I too am not a huge Magneto fan :( Hence why I wait patiently for one of my favourite Marvel villians to arrive in the form of the Doom LSF :thud:

Totally agree with you Chris :exactly: I can appreciate that Magneto is an awesome piece but I too am not a huge Magneto fan :( Hence why I wait patiently for one of my favourite Marvel villians to arrive in the form of the Doom LSF :thud:

I'm right with you guys...Mags is amazing but deep down I knew I would just end up selling him at some point due to space and newer pieces that would be must haves in my collection. I thought I had a shot of nabbing Mark 42 from someone who ordered 2 but it didn't work out. So the long wait for my first XM piece continues...

I'm right with you guys...Mags is amazing but deep down I knew I would just end up selling him at some point due to space and newer pieces that would be must haves in my collection. I thought I had a shot of nabbing Mark 42 from someone who ordered 2 but it didn't work out. So the long wait for my first XM piece continues...

No, no you wouldn't. Ever. Neither would your children. :lol

No, no you wouldn't. Ever. Neither would your children. :lol

Haha, I know how you magneto fans feel. Don't get me wrong, if someone put one in front of me and asked me to pay retail with shipping, I WOULD UNQUESTIONABLY BUY IT ON THE SPOT:lol But, I still stand behind my "no villains" policy in my collection...just no deep desire to have em.

I'm much the opposite. I kind of prefer the villains in my collection. Maybe my collection can fight your collection, sarakawa.

Had a funny visual image of two grown adults swinging 1/4 statues at each other. :lol

Then I pictured their bits and pieces strewn all over the ground and got sad. :(

Back