XM Studios Iron Man 3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a mini review up of my first XM piece guys with loads of pics...might be helpful for those still on the fence or those that are still waiting in anticipation for their MKXLII statue to arrive :) Just click the link to my display thread and hope it proves helpful :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-xm-studios-iron-mkxlii-statue-pg703-703.html

b092e53034a0fb7f52204cb0a8db54d8.jpg

49d587217406b8d0a009bd051f3fc71d.jpg

I just got mine after a last minute reordering ( I had originally canceled) and umm...I ****ing love it. I had been a tad worried about how the paint looked in pictures but in hand it's just about perfect. The colors are so well done and have such depth to them. Just an amazing statue...great packaging, great sculpt...I'll try to post some pictures soon!

So glad to finally have a 1/4 Iron Man...my favorite suit to boot!

I just opened a bill from fedex for $60 customs fees on the iron man they delivered weeks ago. I kinda thought I was done paying for this when I paid 1k to spec fiction.:mad: Is this common? A mistake? The statue is great but this bill just rubs me the wrong way.

Yea, unfortunately, customs fee is something we'll need to deal with when ordering statues from outside the US. I'm still wondering if I'm going to get one for my XM Magneto.

We'll see what happens with the xm Black widow I have (hopefully) coming from BBTS. I almost threw the fedex bill out as it looked like junk mail.

I just opened a bill from fedex for $60 customs fees on the iron man they delivered weeks ago. I kinda thought I was done paying for this when I paid 1k to spec fiction.:mad: Is this common? A mistake? The statue is great but this bill just rubs me the wrong way.

I just got a $38 bill for Magneto 2 weeks after receiving it.

It seems random... I got a $38 customs bill on XM Captain America but I got a $0 customs bill on XM Hulk.. so who knows how they figure this stuff out.

I have been on the fence about getting this statue. I wish they could have done a better job with the base.

The thing that really struck me about this piece was the quality of the paint. Not only application, but the paint itself appears to be automotive quality, like the finish on a Lexus.

Back