XM Studios DR OCTOPUS...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sinister Six dio!

It's Sinister Twelve for me (that's if XM does the other 4...I heard Kingpin and Lizard are in the works)

XmSpideyVillainsCollage_zps3qhtc1wd.jpg

Man, the pose they all look like they are jumping straight at us. Amazing

Yeah or one of the robot arms, like it's grabbing a bag to move it.
I don't think Doc Ock would be holding a gun in the first place i don't think it's his style.
Correct me if im wrong......it happens lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I don't think Doc Ock would be holding a gun in the first place i don't think it's his style.
Correct me if im wrong......it happens lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

:lol I don't remember him having a gun either. Help us out Spidey experts.

Can't wait for Doc Oc! :panic: for so long i've waited for Sideshow to make this guy as a PF and at last (albeit its XM)...we get one in 1/4 scale :yess: The concept is fantastic...the base is perfect! I also dont recall the Doc ever using a gun (but i'm sure in some comic you'd be able to find a pic of him holding one) with that said, he'll come with optional switch out hands as far as i know so you dont have to use the gun hand if you dont want. There were also rumours of the two raised tentacles being posable but i think XM quashed this idea...instead a suggestion of making the two raised tentacles as switch outs (so that you could have them in different positions - thus being Besta friendly perhaps) is something i'd definately like to see also :)

Can't wait for Doc Oc! :panic: for so long i've waited for Sideshow to make this guy as a PF and at last (albeit its XM)...we get one in 1/4 scale :yess: The concept is fantastic...the base is perfect! I also dont recall the Doc ever using a gun (but i'm sure in some comic you'd be able to find a pic of him holding one) with that said, he'll come with optional switch out hands as far as i know so you dont have to use the gun hand if you dont want. There were also rumours of the two raised tentacles being posable but i think XM quashed this idea...instead a suggestion of making the two raised tentacles as switch outs (so that you could have them in different positions - thus being Besta friendly perhaps) is something i'd definately like to see also :)

That would be great and then i'd order as well.

Another character that SS should have made years ago...

Another character that SS should have made years ago...

Like 10 years ago but nooooo.... How many of the sinister 6 have they made in all those years? Not many I believe. This oct is spot on the comic version I remembered. Amazing!

Can't wait to see the paint app for doc

When the heck is XM going to make spiderman??

Oh man, seeing most of the above villains painted is going to be AMAZING!!!! I'm not sure if I can handle it haha.
I'm already working on a custom display concept to fit these beasts.

IMG_3394_zpsnczmocdq.jpg

Do you guys think that 21" Depth is enough for each level? It shows here 54" for the width, but I think I can do 66". I'm trying to fit 6 villains per level.

Back