XM Studios DR OCTOPUS...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking green pants would be better, but the height he's jumping and the tentacles look great to me. The higher he is mounted the more space needed to display him, and maybe more risk of breaks and/or stress on the tentacles supporting him.

I don't think I've seen anyone prefer the blue pants. So blue pants must go. I was thinking though that if SS makes one then a common base for the XM pieces would push me towards still getting the XM pieces. Given that they have a better shot of completing the Sinister Six and probably won't take forever like SS.

I don't think I've seen anyone prefer the blue pants. So blue pants must go. I was thinking though that if SS makes one then a common base for the XM pieces would push me towards still getting the XM pieces. Given that they have a better shot of completing the Sinister Six and probably won't take forever like SS.

Just like the Xmen. Soon I will be a grandpa by time SS release Magneto, Xavier :lol

Just like the Xmen. Soon I will be a grandpa by time SS release Magneto, Xavier :lol

:lol

Reading the feedback on both boards I have no doubt XM will change the pants color since almost everyone prefers the green. I wonder what other goodies they'll be adding to this........

11659350_690725894398417_460533027728481184_n.jpg

11988542_690725927731747_7032879317680111543_n.jpg

So many good things. I hate having to pick but you put me on the spot. :lol I think Venom will be crazy good.

:lol Just the new stuff! Venom and GR will be right up there with Mags/Phoenix/Thanos when it's all said and done I think.

Back