XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and peeps don't need to bash one company over the other. Remember what happened in the XM Cap thread?

I for one do not want a repeat of what caused that thread to be closed.

Especially when it causes to much noise. To a point XM was more successful getting things done license wise before their well meaning fans started shaking all the wrong bushes.

Honestly, guys I mean this. YOU need to celebrate what XM is doing. It is AMAZING and it is most certainly worthy of celebration. However, keep it to that. Ben, Bryan, and Erick love how they make us collectors feel appreciated, but they don't want the other crap in threads about their products. If you respect the company you should respect their wishes.

Man it's going to be sickening seeing all the in-hand pictures of BW. I was so so close to ordering through some good friends of mine but I had to let her go. I just can't afford to buy all these XM pieces sadly

Im late to this party, but damn i want one but it seems to be sold out most places ive checked. Some places i did see up still, theyve inflated the price too much.

There are only 4 XM statues with 500 ES. The best of those 4 are Cap and BW. These 2 will be sought after. I regret not getting Cap, now I have to pay after market price which the lowest I could get is $1200 shipped.

Black widow is truly value for money. The amount of items you get along with her and plus you get a bust too and the low es? I think she'll be a other sideshow silver surfer. Not much love in the beginning and then boom! Lol
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Black widow is truly value for money. The amount of items you get along with her and plus you get a bust too and the low es? I think she'll be a other sideshow silver surfer. Not much love in the beginning and then boom! Lol
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Exactly.

1962112_10152986546806096_1167537046226835795_o.jpg

Yea ...ignoring that part of the picture. Good thing Black Widow commands my full attention!

Back