XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, glad you like my work! Especially to Raging Bull, you are kind my friend:)
Credit when it's due Magnum

Your got some amazing talent and I honestly love your work. I remember seeing some of your art posted on fb and I was blown away by it and to be honest it was your picture that pushed me over to order Black Widow :)

Read from the other forum this has started shipping. Have not gotten my notice yet but they said it is going out in weekly perioids. Gotta dust off a place for this beauty. Its a long trip from Singapore :impatient: This statues quality will be the determining factor for me of XM Studios. She-hulk is something i'm really waiting for so please let Black Widow be a glorius statue. :pray:

it is creative work for sure. My only suggestion is to not include the xm logo. It could cause them unnecessary grief.

Precisely. Those logos should be removed as they make it appear as though XM themselves took and made these pics.

Putting the logo on these could cause XM some major grief IF Marvel has approval rights over all print and advertising media that is for sure

Read from the other forum this has started shipping. Have not gotten my notice yet but they said it is going out in weekly perioids. Gotta dust off a place for this beauty. Its a long trip from Singapore :impatient: This statues quality will be the determining factor for me of XM Studios. She-hulk is something i'm really waiting for so please let Black Widow be a glorius statue. :pray:

I can`t wait for this statue.

Awesome! Don't know which batch I'm in, but I'm so glad she started shipping!

Exactly! As long as I get one, I can wait just a little while longer.

I want to see the final execution on her face. For me SS has gotten real lazy on their facial paint apps. Unfortunately I can't lie myself into keeping a statue if the face app just isn't there.

I think this is ready to ship reaaaal soon guys! Just got word from my source that it's pretty much ready to go. Just got my shipping quote to Australia, paid and now I'm waiting :) It's also confirmed that the lamp will definitely have a light up function (if there were any doubts about that).

I think this is ready to ship reaaaal soon guys! Just got word from my source that it's pretty much ready to go. Just got my shipping quote to Australia, paid and now I'm waiting :) It's also confirmed that the lamp will definitely have a light up function (if there were any doubts about that).

Hey outlaw44, how much is approximate shipping to Australia?

I caved and got Black Widow. Managed to find 1 still available online! Now I'm debating if I should get Hawkeye as well.. Then there's the upcoming release of Thor and Ms Marvel that I'm interested in. Oh gosh my wallet -.-

I would've definitely picked up Hawkeye if I had the cash to handle it, but I'm still waiting to see a final picture of the completed Thor, then there's Deadpool coming, then Dr Strange, then I'm guessing a Spidey since they revealed Doc Ock...hopefully a Dr Doom down the line... yea, you get the idea haha

Back