Statue XM 1/4 scale STORM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that base!

Wow!

Any ideas on suit colors? As in primarily black or primarily white?

Ditto - I gotta get in touch with my XM seller.

How far in advance do you guys place an order on a piece with a lot of hype? I'm assuming the minute you see it, despite where a PO has been announced or not.

I guess how do these sellers know how much they'll get? I bet they just take a list in order of request and notify potential buyers based on how many they end up securing.

From XM Thailand

FB_IMG_1504970004495.jpg
FB_IMG_1504969997386.jpg
FB_IMG_1504969988809.jpg
FB_IMG_1504969985043.jpg
FB_IMG_1504969980578.jpg
FB_IMG_1504969974603.jpg
FB_IMG_1504969964881.jpg
FB_IMG_1504969960252.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics.

This needs some paint tweaks, but the sculpt and portrait are gorgeous.

Not sure about the alternate portrait. Can't tell if she's screaming or smiling really wide. Maybe it's like a diabolical laugh?

Not sure about the alternate portrait. Can't tell if she's screaming or smiling really wide. Maybe it's like a diabolical laugh?

Wouldn't display it with the alt portrait anyway. That first portrait is absolutely stunning.

Aside from that atrocious open mouth portrait overall I'm really digging how this turned out. Don't think it'll be anything I ever own though.

Here's my video of Storm from STGCC. I also have another video with the laughing head. I agree that most people will never use the laughing head, particularly because the calm portrait is so stellar. But it did make much more sense in person than it does in photo's. Anyway, here's the video and there's plenty more coming if you feel like subbing to my channel. Enjoy!

On a spending spree huh, Jesper?! Lol!

Congrats! Go for broke, man .....

Back