Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaa? Maybe this is them telling us they're making Oberyn? (Doubt they'll do the Mountain, since it would require them to engineer a body and do armor. Oberyn would be simpler ...

My fingers are crossed!

Yeah I wasn't sure at first if this was an Oberyn announcement, but they made a comment on the post "I feel GOT is cooling off... 2 crying emojis.'

I think we’re all holding out for this 2 pack:
33646EC8-039E-4B0C-B119-8A962E49A310.jpeg
Am I right?

(..and yes I could’ve used a more explicit pict)

Yeah I wasn't sure at first if this was an Oberyn announcement, but they made a comment on the post "I feel GOT is cooling off... 2 crying emojis.'

Ehh. That's frustrating. If Bronn didn't look like 1970s Richard Harris, maybe nothing would be cooling.

I know they're not licensed, so they have to keep it quick and dirty, but if they could keep the sculpts at the Tywin and Davos levels, I'm all in.

(Hell, what am I talking about, I've got Bronn on pre-order, too!)

Last edited:
Hopefully that's an Oberyn announcement and not them throwing in the towel. Tywin and Davos are excellent. Bronn is another great character for them to make but that proto looks really rough compared to their previous work.

Oberyn would be great!!!

Is something wrong with Moftoyshop? I can't load it anymore.

I had to click past Firefox's warning but it loaded for me. I was always under the impression that Monkey on Fire was run by Asmus/Xensation.

Also got that warning - maybe they have some website update problems and didn't update the security standards or sth.

It is funny because last week was the first time I've ever ordered from them and a few days later they have this problem :p

I paid via paypal though and the packet is already at the customs (grrr, damn customs)

they made a comment on the post "I feel GOT is cooling off... 2 crying emojis.'

This would be sad. I mean, they are going after 2nd or 3rd tier characters, they cant expect record sell-outs.

I was hoping they might get to Ramsey Bolton at some point, but if they are already concerned for the lack of sales...

Maybe they should try 1st tier characters that ThreeZero doesn't seem to want to do -- like Sansa or Theon.

Or fan favorites like Melisandra.

This would be sad. I mean, they are going after 2nd or 3rd tier characters, they cant expect record sell-outs.

I was hoping they might get to Ramsey Bolton at some point, but if they are already concerned for the lack of sales...

Maybe they should try 1st tier characters that ThreeZero doesn't seem to want to do -- like Sansa or Theon.

Ramsey would be great to pair with Joffrey.

Yeah, I think Bronn isn't as bad as some people do, but also without having a Jaime Lannister to go with him, he's less desirable IMO. I think Ramsey, the Mountain, or Oberyn would be great.

The Mountain would be my first choice, but since he won the Threezero poll I'm holding out hope that Threezero will eventually honor that and make him.

Plus, with the body size, Xensation just couldn't afford the retooling and still keep the prices where we like them.

But Ramsey and Oberyn would be buys for me. Someone tell Xensation. I know Asmus watches these boards closely, I hope they have someone also monitoring this thread.

Completely agree, I do think they should aim for the more popular 2nd and 1st tier characters that ThreeZero are avoiding.
I also think Xensation would be wise to carefully choose their characters and pick to do figures either from earlier on in the show with a big presence, or characters that left the show on a high note before season 8/the show "ruined" them (you may not agree, but that IS a popular perception)

I mean look at Tywin, yes he has been dead since season 4 but he cast a HUGE shadow on the show, his stories are from the 'peak' period of the show and so he left a positive taste in the audience's mouth - I dont think its all that surprising and must have sold well to launch this line in the first place.

Bronn, while somewhat popular hasn't really been relevant, really relevant I mean, since season 2 - the Dorne storyline he was heavily involved in was universally disliked, he basically turned up twice in season 8 to threaten a lordship out of the "good" Lannisters and he grazed a dragon in season 7.... what is his lasting legacy on the show?? Am I missing something? Also I do think his character design is a little bland.

Melisandre on the other hand? - fantastic character with a strong character design, massive enduring presence on the show, was one of the redeeming features of season 8 and left the show on a high note. I bet she would sell really well.

These are the choices/factors that I believe will contribute to a figure selling well in spite of the Game of Thrones backlash (which we have to admit does exist). Important character with a legacy in the show (Even if they died early on - like Ned) with a fairly interesting character design

Figure Xensation SHOULD make

Melisandre
Olenna Tyrell (had the best exit on the show, killed Joffrey and ruled every scene she was in I will not rest till a have a figure of her to go with my Tywin and upcoming Joffrey)
Ramsey Bolton
Stannis Baratheon
The Mountain
Oberyn Martell
Varys
Littlefinger
Robb Stark (with Wolf head to be cruel)
Margaery Tyrell

Completely agree, I do think they should aim for the more popular 2nd and 1st tier characters that ThreeZero are avoiding.
I also think Xensation would be wise to carefully choose their characters and pick to do figures either from earlier on in the show with a big presence, or characters that left the show on a high note before season 8/the show "ruined" them (you may not agree, but that IS a popular perception)

I mean look at Tywin, yes he has been dead since season 4 but he cast a HUGE shadow on the show, his stories are from the 'peak' period of the show and so he left a positive taste in the audience's mouth - I dont think its all that surprising and must have sold well to launch this line in the first place.

Bronn, while somewhat popular hasn't really been relevant, really relevant I mean, since season 2 - the Dorne storyline he was heavily involved in was universally disliked, he basically turned up twice in season 8 to threaten a lordship out of the "good" Lannisters and he grazed a dragon in season 7.... what is his lasting legacy on the show?? Am I missing something? Also I do think his character design is a little bland.

Melisandre on the other hand? - fantastic character with a strong character design, massive enduring presence on the show, was one of the redeeming features of season 8 and left the show on a high note. I bet she would sell really well.

These are the choices/factors that I believe will contribute to a figure selling well in spite of the Game of Thrones backlash (which we have to admit does exist). Important character with a legacy in the show (Even if they died early on - like Ned) with a fairly interesting character design

Figure Xensation SHOULD make

Melisandre
Olenna Tyrell (had the best exit on the show, killed Joffrey and ruled every scene she was in I will not rest till a have a figure of her to go with my Tywin and upcoming Joffrey)
Ramsey Bolton
Stannis Baratheon
The Mountain
Oberyn Martell
Varys
Littlefinger
Robb Stark (with Wolf head to be cruel)
Margaery Tyrell

No Ser Pounce? j/k [emoji23]

[emoji250]

I like your picks, they all left a huge imprint on my collective memory of the show and I?d love to see them in figure form.

He?s a tertiary character but I thought Hodor had a really meaningful role in the GOT lore. But he?d be hard to pair with the other existing figures since the only Bran out there is the upcoming wheelchair version from Threezero.

Varys and Littlefinger are two definite wants. Simple figures; as long as the sculpt is good, that's all that really matters with them. No memorable accessories to have with them really.

The Mountain would be my first choice, but since he won the Threezero poll I'm holding out hope that Threezero will eventually honor that and make him.

Plus, with the body size, Xensation just couldn't afford the retooling and still keep the prices where we like them.

But Ramsey and Oberyn would be buys for me. Someone tell Xensation. I know Asmus watches these boards closely, I hope they have someone also monitoring this thread.

That was a threezero poll? I didn't know. I thought that was for Xensation. Lol Zero interest in the Mountain though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back