Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, the character I've been waiting for!... I truly hope they improve him. That sculpt is looking a little crude.

Yeah really hope they refine this one, because I really want a Bronn. He could also really do with his curved (kukri) dagger and sheath for the back of his belt, given that was pretty much his signature weapon throughout the show.

Yeah really hope they refine this one, because I really want a Bronn. He could also really do with his curved (kukri) dagger and sheath for the back of his belt, given that was pretty much his signature weapon throughout the show.

THIS!!! A million times this!

Xensation, please make it happen.

Yes! Can't believe it slipped my mind. There's multiple times throughout the show where emphasis is even put on that weapon. He needs it. It's already a light package anyway.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

He also had a knife sheathed on the small of his back that he went for when he thought he was going to throw down with the Hound in an episode.
dae7dd7f73c441f7a3348fd77e22cd67.gif

24B63B05-A15F-497D-8852-A57A86E38D74.jpeg

Last edited:
They might need to slow it down a tough. I appreciate them and appreciate both the price and the pace in which they are giving these secondary GOT characters a chance to be made. I also appreciate that Tywin was better than anything Threezero has produced.

The protos on the first two looked way worse than the final but this one is way beyond bad and I can only hope they totally redo it top to bottom before they release him. Not someone I wanted but neither was Davos. If it?s improved I?ll likely still get him

I can only hope they totally redo it top to bottom before they release him. Not someone I wanted but neither was Davos. If it?s improved I?ll likely still get him

Totally agree.

Davos wasn't someone I planned to add to the collection... but I'm pretty sure I'll be picking Davos up now because he looks great (even without weathering). Same with Bronn if he comes out looking as good as Davos in production.

Davos and Tywin are both fantastic, especially when you consider the price. Xensation has proven they can do excellent work, I just hope they fix Bronn. I don't want to be too critical especially because of their recent track record, but the Bronn proto looks really rough from the sculpt down to the costume.

Agreed 100%. Everyone's view naturally moves to the head sculpt initially, and in my opinion, its what makes or breaks the figure.

It's also typically the hardest thing to find if you want to replace or fix it. Especially on a figure like this where nobody is likely to be making a better looking custom head. I might be able to futz around and improve a costume, but I would never be able to replace or improve a head sculpt on my own. Simply don't have that skill set.

V8xWNfF.jpg

Xensation just posted this to FB; I'm wondering if they got less preorder for Bronn and are taking it the wrong way.

I really hope they make more but it’s no surprise if preorders are down on Bronn. He’s really not up to scratch. Having said that I did pre order him from KG Hobbies. I’ll buy whatever Xensation put out, just not from Monkey on Fire.

Whaa? Maybe this is them telling us they're making Oberyn? (Doubt they'll do the Mountain, since it would require them to engineer a body and do armor. Oberyn would be simpler ...

My fingers are crossed!

Hope they continue the line, the ones produced thus far have a good likeness at a fair price.

I wish they would produce some of the female characters though - Melisandre just to throw one out there.

Back