Action Figure Xensation AF21 FFVII Cloud

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squall's twist of he's afraid to get his feelings hurt so he acts the way he does didn't hit me like Cloud did with the Zack plot twist. FFVIII was inspired by high school animes at the time so I can see why they did what they did. I would still buy a Squall in a heartbeat.

I just think that FFVII has kinda been ruined for me a bit over the years. I was ok with Crisis Core, but hated pretty much all the other VII adaptations. Though to be fair, I haven't like Squall post 8 much either.

I just think that FFVII has kinda been ruined for me a bit over the years. I was ok with Crisis Core, but hated pretty much all the other VII adaptations. Though to be fair, I haven't like Squall post 8 much either.

I hate AC super depressed Cloud. The good news though is that they've already confirmed the compilation of FFVII is no longer canon (so I guess they won't complete DoC's ending with Genesis coming back) and they've also confirmed Cloud will be more like the original Cloud.

I hate AC super depressed Cloud. The good news though is that they've already confirmed the compilation of FFVII is no longer canon (so I guess they won't complete DoC's ending with Genesis coming back) and they've also confirmed Cloud will be more like the original Cloud.

Didn't know that. Those are good news indeed.

Xensatio x Scaletta: 1/6th Scaled Cloud
(Product ID: AF21)

Xensation is working with Scaletta again to bring you more iconic video game characters. This time Cloud from one of the best RPG games of all time joins our collection, along with his trademark Buster Sword and his battle ready outfit, the leather harness, shoulder and wrist armor.

Feature:
One head sculpt
One male body
One navy blue vest with shoulder armor
One leather body harness
One pair of wrists armor
One pair of pants
Two belts
One sword
One pair of boots
Five hands

Release date: Q3 2018
Order Closed: 2018.04.30

View attachment 397767
View attachment 397768
View attachment 397769
View attachment 397770
View attachment 397771
View attachment 397772
View attachment 397773
View attachment 397774
View attachment 397775
View attachment 397776
View attachment 397777
View attachment 397778

Is Advent Children canon and is it good? I remember watching it once back in 2005 but it was in Japanese with no English subtitles.

It's decent. It was meant to be an 20min or so epilogue to FFVII, but turned into a full movie. I'm wondering since the Compilation of FFVII is no longer canon (which includes AC) if they will implement it into the remake (especially since it'll be done in chapters).

Is Advent Children canon and is it good? I remember watching it once back in 2005 but it was in Japanese with no English subtitles.

It only works if you're a megafan of VII. I played VII in like 2000, by the time the movie came out it had already been several years since I had played it. I will say this: it does not work as a stand alone movie at all. It just sort of assumes that you know things. It really is just a movie to watch if you want to see some flashy fights. I wouldn't recommend it for story.

I would say the Animation, Voice Acting, Sound Editing, and World Design are all amazing. The story however is very poor, its expands upon the end of FF7 but for no reason other than making a sequel.

It only works if you're a megafan of VII. I played VII in like 2000, by the time the movie came out it had already been several years since I had played it. I will say this: it does not work as a stand alone movie at all. It just sort of assumes that you know things. It really is just a movie to watch if you want to see some flashy fights. I wouldn't recommend it for story.

I can second this. I'm def a megafan of FFVII so I dig the hell out of it but anyone not familiar with the game who has watched it with me has largely been confused. It does an incredibly poor job of explaining anything really.

If you are going to watch this with subtitles, you should be aware that there are two versions of the movie: Advent Children and Advent Children Complete.

I would say the Animation, Voice Acting, Sound Editing, and World Design are all amazing. The story however is very poor, its expands upon the end of FF7 but for no reason other than making a sequel.

Pretty much. And Cloud somehow beating Sephiroth on his own didn't make much sense. I don't care if Sephiroth wasn't "serious" or not, it was just contrived to make Cloud win where as in the game it takes 60+ to kill that ****er with a team of people.

Of the arrangements in it, it was probably the best of the original music in it that wasn't from the game.

Hopefully if they do plan on making Sephiroth, he won't have real hair. Sculpted hair would hurt articulation though.

Just got a notification from OneSixthKit that this figure was cancelled. :(

EDIT: I checked their FB and they posted some more info. Apparently, both Cloud and Ciri have sold a lot less than anticipated.

"Over the last 6 months, we have been working hard to develop more products. However, our sells have yet kept up the effort. AF19 and AF 21 both have sold less than half the amount of our estimated number.
Unfortunately, we have to make the tough decision to cancelled AF21. As for AF 19, we will revisit it and hopefully make a great comeback.
We apologize for any inconvenience this decision have caused, please understand this is very difficult to us, but a decision we have to made before causing more lost."

Back