Action Figure Xensation AF21 FFVII Cloud

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skull Knight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Xensatio x Scaletta: 1/6th Scaled Cloud - Facebook

Xensation is working with Scaletta again to bring you more iconic video game characters. This time Cloud from one of the best RPG games of all time joins our collection, along with his trademark Buster Sword and his battle ready outfit, the leather harness, shoulder and wrist armor.

Features:
- One head sculpt
- One male body
- One navy blue vest with shoulder armor
- One leather body harness
- One pair of wrists armor
- One pair of pants
- Two belts
- One sword
- One pair of boots
- Five hands

Release date: Q3 2018
Order Closed: 2018.04.30

PRE-ORDER:

OneSixthKit
https://www.moftoyshop.com/ap…/webstore/products/show/7741159

FFC012.jpg

FFC007.jpg

FFC004.jpg

FFC006.jpg

FFC005.jpg

Cloud.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I agree, hopefully more pics will pop up soon. Kind of hoping that they make Sephiroth as well if anything.

I sold those overpriced PAK since I cannot justify paying nearly $200 for little plastic figures anymore.

I'd rather just buy 1/6 versions for roughly the same cost.

Sephiroth is inevitable. He WILL sell. Tons.

That looks stellar.
It'll all depends once FF7 Remake is released and played.

At the moment, nostalgia isnt enough for me to bite.

I'm tentatively very excited for where this could lead. Definitely pre-ordered the moment it's up. Kind of crazy this hasn't happened sooner.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not a fan of this style of headsculpt. It’s done well but I would personally prefer the way he looks in Smash 4.

That being said I will be pre-ordering this on sight and am excited it is being made.

I'm probably the only one that would rather have a Squall over Cloud.

Squall's twist of he's afraid to get his feelings hurt so he acts the way he does didn't hit me like Cloud did with the Zack plot twist. FFVIII was inspired by high school animes at the time so I can see why they did what they did. I would still buy a Squall in a heartbeat.

Back