Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just imagine all those engineering hours spent creating an infrastructure back end that was going to handle all that DRM crap.

Flick of the switch, yeah we're no longer doing that.

I'm still shocked over this, how do you just change years of development like that.

You don't... This was all planned, and was a brilliant marketing ploy. Shock people with horrible news, then repeal the worst parts and people won't notice all the other crap that's going on. Now microsoft looks like heroes for taking away used game restrictions, and the lower pricepoint makes gamers think "OOH it's better than playstation now!" Very smart microsoft...

it should be important, because they didn't do it because they LISTENED to gamers, because they LOVE their consumer and want to make you happy.
If they were able to get away with this and nickel and dime and control you they would have.

To now spin it as " we listened to you, and wanted to make the best product for our consumer" is bull crap, and you know it.
What they tried to do initially shows you their true intentions as a corporation.

They were FIRM in what they initially tried to convince YOU why they were doing this and it was a great thing.

Yeahhh...riightttt.....:rotfl:cuckoo:

I have no illusions about any company. A company not out to make the most profit they can isn't a very good company. They're all full of s$&t and I'm ok with that. As long as I get the product I want and I'm happy with it, I'm good. That's how things work. No biggie. They did listen to the gamers. They saw that most of them were going to pass on their product and theyre trying to change that like any company would. People need to make things personal for their own reasons. I don't care about any if that though. It's just a product for entertainment purposes at the end of the day.

xbox_original_controller_sm.gif

I remember watching the show Gamer I think on g4 and Aisha tyler was playing doa 3. That's what I remember about the original controller

Back