Xbox Live??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
umm.. not really because they rank you due to your skill ranking. of course if you join a match that is with someone on your friends list it doesnt matter. im having a blast, you should at least try the co-op missions because you arent competing against each other on all of them but working together to achieve the missions. its mostly about knowing the maps and how to properly use your gadgets. shoot me a message if you see me online and i join and help you out. my gamertag is ezcompane.
~~~anyone up for some marvel ultimate alliance?? i finally got it in the mail today so im trying it out.
Hairless I just got it today. Im getting the hang of it right now but look for leafscujo if you wanna try out online.

mfoga said:
Hairless I just got it today. Im getting the hang of it right now but look for leafscujo if you wanna try out online.

sounds good. i'll send you an invite i should be up pretty late tonight playing because i dont have anything to do tomorrow.

My gamertag is Nightwings, as is my name on everything I do. I've gotabout 15 games or so, so if you guys wanna add me to your friends list I'm able to play when I'm not busy parenting or working.

Show him the back of your hand! Nothing like a little healthy fear of Dad amongst your offspring.

If we can get four of us together, it would be a lot of fun.

Kain Im on right now as leafscujo and i know hairlesswookie is on under ezcompane

We should get the first page as a lil listing of are names on here and ore Xbox live names intead of searching for the names.

mfoga said:
We should get the first page as a lil listing of are names on here and ore Xbox live names intead of searching for the names.

Friend request sent.

hairlesswookiee said:
anyone know what counts as a finishing move?? is it just when you knock someone out??
Have not see that yet.

Just bought myself Project Gotham Racing 3 and Call of Duty 3.:monkey5

callofduty3200610261028op0.jpg

pgr3je7.jpg

Back