x3 wolvie shipping excited?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom X3 Wolverine

WOw that looks amazing! where are the medicom bashers to come in and complain about human likeness now?

@_@....!
Just finish the repaint work!
image1413.jpg

image1414.jpg

image1415.jpg

bad ass! let me get to swinging!

Nice repaint.

They should have made the box insert like Juggernauts prison cell lol.

Nice pictures, Qbb !

How does height compare with other 1/6??

I can't wait to get mine.... From what I see he looks wonderful repainted. Medicome has done fantastic work on this one. And awesome repaint QQB! One of your best!!! :rock2

damn right. and a great price too!

I personally dont see any reason to touch this one. it's perfect out of the box.

yea its awesome, but theres always someone who can do something amazing with something almost perfect and id like to see just what it might look like. i love the figure.

rabidwolverine21 said:
yea its awesome, but theres always someone who can do something amazing with something almost perfect and id like to see just what it might look like. i love the figure.

I agree.... No matter how nice it is right out of the box.... a little paint here and there can make it even better. I used to think otherwise until I started painting, now I size everything up... :lol

QQB said:
@_@....!
Just finish the repaint work!
image1413.jpg

image1414.jpg

image1415.jpg

Very nice!!!!!

This figure is awesome. If I were a fan of the movies - I'd buy one for sure. LOVE the suit.

And EXCELLENT repaint.

I'd make one suggestion. His nose looks a bit bulbous on the tip. Since you're painting anyways - I'd sand or file down that puppy a bit and then paint over it. That would make it perfect. You could probably do it still without too much trouble.

Nice work!

DarkArtist81 said:
I agree.... No matter how nice it is right out of the box.... a little paint here and there can make it even better. I used to think otherwise until I started painting, now I size everything up... :lol

Agree and AGREE! As I suggested before - I'd file down that honker of his a tad before repainting :)

And as for weathering the suit - a really easy way is to use a fine steal wool to add nice fading texture on the suit to look like weathered leather. Just don't do it to the point where you are rubbing away the vinyl coating. Just enough to give a dull contrast in particular areas that would get wear (elbows, knees, sleeves, etc.)

But I agree - almost every figure can be improved upon.

Wow, that is a great looking figure. Medicom really stepped it up on this one, the Jackman likeness is amazing!

I don't see a need to touch it either,but it is true someone can always add something to it.either way nice work.

I should have mine early next week:wacky

Back