x3 wolvie shipping excited?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom X3 Wolverine

One thing ive noticed though....

Collectors in Asia need to learn how to take better pictures. Almost all of the first shots of an item are just horrible with too much flash, or blurry, or bad angles. LOL :lol

yeah lots of flash in that one...but alas it'll be in our hands soon.(in your case dec.:D :monkey2 )

nash said:
One thing ive noticed though....

Collectors in Asia need to learn how to take better pictures. Almost all of the first shots of an item are just horrible with too much flash, or blurry, or bad angles. LOL :lol

While instore shots of upcoming items and con booth pics are generally over flashed, blurry or awkward. I think it's more the nature of the photo. Being that many times photos are not allowed and items are in reflective showcases, make many of these reporters take their photos very fast which can result in lower quality. The same can be said about the photos that all the US toy sites take at shows too, they are just as bad or worse!

snakebeater said:
Just released in Japan.

274223858_3444adddb0_o.jpg

Thanks TWKamen for providing the picture.

Whoa! I want this but, kinda don't if I don't get other movie based X-Men. What I WANT TO KNOW is, Whats upwith SLOTH?!?!?! Are we getting a Sloth RAH!?!?!?! RO-CKY-ROAD!

I know the flash has something to do with it, but I'm not really digging the job on his face. It looks a bit too simple, but its really hard to tell until we get some good pics... I'm sure someone can hook us up.

And that Sloth I think is the Blister exclusive, $300 and totally not worth it. He's pretty ****ty looking IMO... which is too bad because I've been jonesing for a 1/6 Sloth for a loooong time :monkey2

it's also behind plastic..kinda reminds me of peter parkers face a tad.(they way it's done..and if thats the case i have no problem)
but it looks good!!! man i got mine for 92$ shipped GREAT!!!!!!!

274223858_3444adddb0_o.jpg

Back