X-Men: First Class

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon as Sebastian Shaw!?
What kinda bad joke is this?
Mega Bomb written all over this trash.

januaryjonesxmen1.jpg

January Jones as Emma? Really? They went from Alice Eve to January Jones....ugh.

I'm interested in this being a "Silver Age" movie but other than that I've lost a lot of interest...

January Jones as Emma? Really? They went from Alice Eve to January Jones....ugh.

I'm interested in this being a "Silver Age" movie but other than that I've lost a lot of interest...

My thoughts exactly. I don't think January Jones is bad looking mind you but Alice Eve looks wise was perfect for the role imo.

I miss Alice Eve... but i'm sure Jones will be good too. Eve was just perfect though.

What's up with that hat though??

They could make January work....but from that pic I don't have the best of hopes that this:

JJonesMay2009_7_GQ_30jul10_MattiasVriens_b.jpg

is under that coat. The hat kind of reminds me of this:

230833-131223-emma-frost_super.jpg

They could make January work....but from that pic I don't have the best of hopes that this:

JJonesMay2009_7_GQ_30jul10_MattiasVriens_b.jpg

is under that coat. The hat kind of reminds me of this:

230833-131223-emma-frost_super.jpg

You know the more I look at the pic of January Jones as Emma, the more I'm warming up to her. Still would have preferred Alice Eve though but at least January has Emma ice cold expression down pretty good. But damnit she better be waering a tight white corset under that jacket.

Spoiler Pic:

xmenfirstclasssetpic1.jpg

Why? Click:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Supposedly the trailer is 4-6 weeks away but it has apparently been screened.

Spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler:

So looks like this is our Emma look?

0.jpg

Seems to argue against the on set pic of her. I'm cautiously optimistic about this one.

Her look in WATX-M is her modern look in Astonishing X-Men. I actually like that look but still I think the classic corset would be nice too. Maybe we'll see her in both outfits.

Back