X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a British with a bit Aussie thrown into the mix? :lol I have a hard time distinguish between those two :lol

Dey straight shoulda given'im a chav accent fam.

Maybe a British with a bit Aussie thrown into the mix? :lol I have a hard time distinguish between those two :lol

Dey straight shoulda given'im a chav accent fam.

I think he's Aussie, but I think his Thor sounds like an American with nasal blockage. :lol

:lol

He sounds, as Tony Stark once said, like Shakespeare in the park :lol

doth-mother-know.gif

That's the problem on this board, theres alot of minds that can't think in anything but black and white. If you suggest something could be improved, then you are obviously looking for reasons to hate a film in their myopic view. :lol
Its rampant in a few non Dis Marvel threads. Same people day after day deflecting anything that they don't think blows sunshine up their movies ass. :monkey4

Thanks, but I wasn't referring to what version of a character someone prefers or doesn't prefer, I was referencing the fact that some people can't accept any criticism of a film they like. As Silrian said, he considers X2 to be the best Marvel movie yet, but he also has the capacity to recognize the franchise can be improved on. Once some people decide they like something it doesn't matter what, they're defending it like a zombie going for a fresh brain. :lol
:clap

Need waaaay more. These boards need an enema. :lol

A good example is that I liked MoS, but I agreed with someone that the tornado scene should have been replaced and was accused of being a 'troll' basically. So, my previous posts stating I liked the movie, saw it 3 times in the first week, and gave it a positive review were all out the window cause I dared think something could be improved upon.

To show that I agree with your previous post, I LOVED Man of Steel and I loved the tornada scene, but when you say you felt it should b replaced I'm not gonna say "you dumb biased a-hole!", I'm simply going to ask why you felt that way? I've not heard this opinion before.

Maybe that's why they cast Stellan Skarsgard as Selvig, to provide some legit Scandinavian talent to the cast.
Ironically his son should've been Thor.
First time I gnuinely laughed with, instead of at Iron Man. The power of Whedon!

Hemsworth accent sounds to me like an attempt at a British accent. But it's obviously a bit of its own thing.

An aside, I visited Ireland once, and a bartender there couldn't tell if I was Australian or American, as he couldn't differentiate the accents.

I have to say I'm torn on this franchise. I remain of the desire for a reboot, but I just don't see it happening, and DoFP might have a lot good stuff. Iceman frosting around was freakin awesome. But how much he'll be in it is probably questionable.

I do think the use of Blink is a good move, gives a really interesting punch to the action choreography. I actually didn't know her before I think.

I expect the film to be about 70% in the past and 30% in the future.

I have to say I'm torn on this franchise. I remain of the desire for a reboot, but I just don't see it happening, and DoFP might have a lot good stuff. Iceman frosting around was freakin awesome. But how much he'll be in it is probably questionable.

I do think the use of Blink is a good move, gives a really interesting punch to the action choreography. I actually didn't know her before I think.

I expect the film to be about 70% in the past and 30% in the future.

That's actually what Singer described the time screen time for the past and future as, 70% for the past, and 30% for the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wut, seriously? Where did he say that? All I've heard is that it's almost three films in one, which I don't get, but I hope it means there's some surprises left.

https://screenrant.com/x-men-days-of-future-past-trailer/

Singer revealed that about 70% of the film takes place in the past so it does serve more as a sequel to X-Men: First Class, and as for the new characters including Bishop, Sunspot, Warpath and Blink, who show up only in the future – They’re teased but are given no dialogue in the trailer. Some of these characters will have important roles to play since they’re the most likely to live on into sequels and spinoffs (see: X-Force).

This has always been primarily a FC sequel. Apocalypse won’t have any of the old trilogy characters in it either, well actors at least aside from probably Wolverine.

Wow, I can't believe my guess was so spot on.:lol can't believe I missed that article either, I follow screenrant almost everyday.

It's so damn hard to say where DoFP will leave things that it's nearly useless to speculate upon it.

I still remain of my original opinion that if the time travel is as much illogical mess as it was in Looper, it will ruin most if not all enjoyment for me though.

Back