X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Yes but Kitty had those memories from her past the sync with her future self to fill the future gaps. If logan melds, it will mend himself with a self he doesnt know. It be like James Wolverine would fight Logan Wolverine mentally. The future man wouldnt know his past self and vice versa. It's not like assassin's creed where Desmond jut relives Ezio's past. Wolverine enters his non-effected self and controls the body! How does he force out a mind that he has no relation to due to his head injury?

I'd imagine for simplicity's sake, they'll not only find a way to give him his adamantium claws pre the Weapon X established in Origins as well as just have his younger mind transferred to the future and, like Nova said, be in a coma that's either natural, drug or Xavier induced.

I'm still in shock that we have a thread about a movie that's a 'sequel' to a movie that isn't even out yet. :lol

I mean I'm all for it, but still....

B0yFVgo.png

Once again Internet rumour freak-outs were misguided

So it's going to be in the 70s or 80s? I guess since the timeline will be changed, Wolverine will join the X-Men back then which is apparent in DOTP. Archangel better be in this **** finally.

So it's going to be in the 70s or 80s? I guess since the timeline will be changed, Wolverine will join the X-Men back then which is apparent in DOTP. Archangel better be in this **** finally.

angel2th.jpg

they finally caught him after p000ping over random people and cars.

Even if they were pulling a Highlander, Logan didn't acknowledge any relationship with Sabretooth in X-Men 1, so Origins in or out, the end is still the same. Sabretooth also wasn't that bright in X1, so whatever process made him more animalistic might possibly be explained as having lowered his intelligence.

They had Sabretooth watch XM Origins: Wolverine

That article gave me hope for the AOA movie. Singer better learn from the poor reception the costumes and Sentinel design from DOFP is getting that he needs to hire a different design team for AOA.

That article gave me hope for the AOA movie. Singer better learn from the poor reception the costumes and Sentinel design from DOFP is getting that he needs to hire a different design team for AOA.

Apocalypse will be be completely covered in black, count on it.

Hard to 100% trust that as many of those people decided to hate the deisgns before they were revealed. Unless it's 100% Comic brought to life it was gonna be hated.

The reception to them after final movie has released will give honest and widespread opinion

I don't think bringing a new design team in would solve that issue.

Hard to 100% trust that as many of those people decided to hate the deisgns before they were revealed. Unless it's 100% Comic brought to life it was gonna be hated.

The reception to them after final movie has released will give honest and widespread opinion

:exactly: :goodpost:

Apocalypse will be be completely covered in black, count on it.
:lol Apocalypse has been depicted partially colored in black, hopefully that'll be enough for Singer and he'll leave the rest blue and grey.

I have only passed judgement on what I've seen and not what I haven't; though I was pessimistic knowing what Singer has done in the past. I'd like a stronger visual connection to the comics myself, but if it looks really cool I can't say I don't like it. The future Sentinels could look more like the comics and I wouldn't complain, but they look interesting to me especially visualizing how they morph their shape.
One thing is concerning me though, if the future Sentinel can morph it's arms into different weapons, then what the hell is Apocalypse going to do in AOP??? :confused:

Latest posts

Back