X marks the spot! Xander's customs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool stuff. Love the Ash...might have to try something like that on mine. And is that the Jack Sparrow just Zizzle's repainted and on a different body?

Thanks alot guys! You rock!:D

mrhatrulz, that's the R2 unit the made for TPM. He was green. At the time I got that one because actual R2D2s were going for 15-20 bucks.

Hightreker, yeah, it's almost all Zizzle stuff. The headsculpt is actually pretty good once you get past the factory paint apps.

Xander said:
mrhatrulz, that's the R2 unit the made for TPM. He was green. At the time I got that one because actual R2D2s were going for 15-20 bucks.

Wow... that paint is excellent! I thought it was an R2 you dirtied up... but knowing you painted it from the green one... wow... Heckuva nice job!

WOW.... Nice job man... really LOVE that Ash. Anakin has some really nice hair work too. You are really coming along man, and much braver than I was in the beginning. Needless to say I am very excited to see what you do in the future!

Really cool R2 and the 501st looks really good. Is that a GG helmet on the clone, i tryed it on one of mine and it looked to small but yours looks perfect?

Where'd you find that shirt for Evil Dead II Ash? I'd like to try and hunt one down for mine.

Hightreker said:
Where'd you find that shirt for Evil Dead II Ash? I'd like to try and hunt one down for mine.

It was Mulder's blue shirt that I dyed the right color. He still needs the left breat pocket, but for now I can live without it I guess.

Here's my third and probably my final take on Ash:

ash.jpg

ash2.jpg

I sculpted over the buck torso to give him a little more flab. then repainted him all over again. Re-detailed the chainsaw too.

DarkArtist81 said:
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Looks great!! Really love what you did with it, that and the base... very good work.

Thanks, Josh! I think I finally got him right. Finally. But if I were to go back, I'd defintely try thinning out his chin. I think the likeness would be better if he had a much more narrow jawline.

Anyway, I forgot to post this one up. Sandtrooper, usng Marmit equipment on a new body repainted of course. I gotta get shots of the backpack as I really had fun with that too.

sandy3.jpg

sandy4.jpg

REALLY want a Sargeant now!

Update time!!! Just a couple of tings I'm working on.

First off, Stormtrooper. Again Marmit gear painted gloss white on a modded dragon body.

storm1.jpg
storm.jpg

Vader (between Episidoe 3 and 4)
reveal.jpg
reveal2.jpg

Pharoah
pharoah.jpg

* I've got something to go in that gap on his forehead. ;)

Xander:

Love your customs, particularly the SW and Capt. Sparrow.

By any chance do you have any extra casts of that 501st trooper helmet you'd be willing to sell? I have a Hasbro EP3 Clonetrooper that I want to customize but I hate the Hasblo helmet sculpt.

Mortar Conn (Mike)

Thanks, Ian! Vader was really just a side project, not sure it'll ever get any use, but I was dying to paint that head!

Mortar, unfortunately I don't have anymore Clone heads, but I've seen some on ebay. I foget the sellers name, but if you look for 12" star wars custom it should bring them up.

Now another distraction from my Vader project. I just can't get the cape right!

Commander Bacara work in progress.

Bacara.jpg

Hoping to have him done this weekend.

pixletwin said:
DSCN0593.jpg

Tell me what you did to bend Anakin's hand like that. :rock

It's not actually bent, I just cut off the fingers and added those of another SSC hand. Smoothed it out with apoxie and repainted it.

Back