X marks the spot! Xander's customs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xander

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been dipping into the well of 1/6th scale customs lately. It started with some repaints and retailoring, but now I've moved on to flushing out my collection. Please have a look!

501st4.jpg

501st3.jpg

501st2.jpg

501st1.jpg

Thanks guys!

The helmet is recasted from the min-bust attach to the bottom of a SS head (Evil Ash's).

Thanks, DarkArtist! He took a while to finally come together, especialy modding the heck out of the body. But I'm reallt glad I ket with it! It always seems like the harder ones are then one you ennd up appreciating more, y'know? :)

Here's kind of a work in progress. Ash from Army of darkness, more to the point, the Graveyard scene.

I started out by dying his cape darker, and dying his pants really dark brown. I was going for black with the pants, but it didn't turn out that way. :rolleyes: So I mean to find him a new pair of pants in time, but can't find any with belt loops. I want to repaint his head too, but not sure where to start.

ASH1.jpg
ASH.jpg

As of right now, I'm leaning toward an Evil Dead two Ash, get better use of the chainsaw hand that way, plus I scrapped Evil Ash.

get we see a pic of the trooper next to a SS Star Wars figure? for reference :cool:

Here's couple scale shots. I just got into the POTA line so I've been dying to get a shot of the Soldier, he's awesome!

scale.jpg

scale1.jpg

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I've been dying to jump in here with the great minds of the custom board. I'm really tempted to do a Shocktrooper, but it's a lot of time and money to turn one out. I don't know how some of the other guys do it!

Anyway, I finally bit the bullet and repainted my AoD Ash. And I must I'm really proud of how he came out. His eyes are a little dodgey, but all in all I'm pretty happy with it.

ASH2.jpg
ASH21.jpg

I wanted him to looks dirty and grimey, because I plan on turning him into Evil Dead 2 or the beginning of AoD Ash. But until I get the shirt I need he stays medievel.

Nice job man! He looks a lot less confused than the original figure does... Ash looks like he's about to utter one of his famous lines...

"Come to pappa...." :lol

Can't wait to see what you do when you can get a serviceble shirt! I've always wanted to put together a nice Evil Dead 2 Ash. Just might do it one day, but you know how that goes... :cool:

Here's my finished Army of Darkness/Evil dead 2 Ash. All bloodied up with his shirt ripped to shreds. Let me know what you guys think!

AoDAsh3.jpg

AoDAsh.jpg

AoDAsh2.jpg

AoDAsh4.jpg

I might go back and have a go with his chainsaw, but I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I think this is a more "iconic' look for him as opposed to the final battle and graveyard scenes, despite the fact that I loved the graveyard sequence.

The sad part...I've since repainted that Ash figure yet again, third time I think. Gotta remeber to take pics of that.

Anyway, back from page 6 and oblivion to liven up my page.

Fett1.jpg

Fett.jpg

mace.jpg

Back