www.hottoysonlinestore.com is a scam (Unofficial Hot Toys web-shop--legit?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Unofficial Hot Toys web-shop--legit?

so how exactly does the operation work and who is involveD?

Myself and Mario send out invoices to you guys who pay us. We then transfer the money to distributors. We have no cash of Dave's left in our PayPal account and Dave refuses to pay us what he owes you guys.

I am certain there are others involved in this. Would be a huge help if you guys supplied email addresses.

You're being a little too pushy with finding out who else was involved.
Could it be that some of "the other guys" still owe you Mario and Dave money ?

I am sure that you still work with him and you want to find out who else sent invoices to keep track how much money can still be obtained by your shady operation. I for one have filed two separate reports with the Cyber Crime unit in Hong Kong and I hope they hunt all of you down and bring you to justice you little piece of ____.

I got a free Hot Toys figure for helping him with the PayPal.

See, it's revelations like that that make your story hard to believe and give cause for people to be suspicious of everything you've said. You just said a couple of posts back that you were being 100% honest and yet only now you're admitting you were benefiting from accepting payments. Prior this your claim was the have-sympathy-for-me story of:

Again, I am sorry for my involvement. I was naive and my intentions were all from my constant desire to help people. Unfortunately that side of me us burned and scarred for ever now.

I don't know the truth here but if I had to guess I'd say there's more to your involvement than you're saying. And if it's investigated as a serious criminal matter I imagine those looking into it will definitely be coming to the same thought.

Myself and Mario send out invoices to you guys who pay us. We then transfer the money to distributors. We have no cash of Dave's left in our PayPal account and Dave refuses to pay us what he owes you guys.

I am certain there are others involved in this. Would be a huge help if you guys supplied email addresses.

may I ask who are the "distributors / suppliers"?

Not sure if you saw this already, but the guy I paid via paypal was:

HO KA MAN
[email protected]

He claimed to be one of Dave's main contacts

He is one of the distributors Dave owes money to. The other is PheonixStar. One of them will approach the cyber police tomorrow. Both are from HonG Kong as is Mario so that makes it a lot easier for me being in Australia.

well , hes claiming he send money to the distributors, so how does Dave end up getting the money,distributors get the money , so who send the items out??. totally confused here,
or is it ,, dave has the figures.. he hasnt sent it out, distributors got the money from rasor..now its being taken back from them ??

For someone who claims to have only provided a PayPal address to help a friend out who was in need, mr razor sure knows a lot about Daves network.

For someone who claims to have only provided a PayPal address to help a friend out who was in need, mr razor sure knows a lot about Daves network.

I sent money to the two distributors so I have their email address. Simple email to them when the crap hit the fan. Mario's email I got from here.

I am sure there are other's he scammed that's why the distributors are short. That's what I want to find out. Also, Dave could give any address of those Hot Toys to the distributors......they just send them out.

just give me the figures i paid for mofos

Not going to happen. The distributors would have stopped sending everything out now as Dave owes them money. Please file a claim with PayPal as soon as you can.

how does dave owe them money, werent u and other guys receiving the payment and sending it to the distributors, how can they stop sending the figures to those who have paid to u and u transferred the money to distributors?..

I think Dave would have given them a wrong address and collected the toys to himself. Now PayPal has frozen all their accounts as they sent out invoices too and people claimed.

If I transferred payment directly to the distributor, they are able to view my address in Paypal info, no?

I think Dave would have given them a wrong address and collected the toys to himself. Now PayPal has frozen all their accounts as they sent out invoices too and people claimed.

so how many shipping addres would david have to get all the items for himself

i wouldnt be surprised if dave and rasor were one and the same, wonder if there is even someone real who is DAVE
mods could check the IP address of both posters ,right?

Lol
As another member said earlier, ____ hit the fan and now razor wants to jump ships that's all. His story doesn't make sense since dave couldn't send that many toys to himself over and over again without raising suspicion unless his suppliers are really that dense

If I transferred payment directly to the distributor, they are able to view my address in Paypal info, no?

Yeah, they would see it. You might be one of the lucky ones who will get their figures. Maybe email the guy who sent you the invoice. All I can think of would be that Dave owed them money and they now refuse to send the items. I am not sure how I can explain that.

Back