• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Tony Mei MoS Superman wrist gauntlets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for wrist gauntlets for HT Man of Steel Superman made by Tony Mei a few years back. Thank you!
If you have a dremel/rotary tool and some patience, you can use one of the grinding tips to thin out the stock MoS wrist pieces and adhere them to the suit with double sided fabric tape. They’ll come out looking arguably better and more accurate than the Tony Mei ones. It’s what I did. Just a thought if you don’t end up finding what you’re looking for :duff

Not a bad tip; might have to buy an extra set of gauntlets to test out. Just saw your post in the MoS thread too; I can’t see your pics on page 550 but I’d love to see pics of your Supes if you have.

Not a bad tip; might have to buy an extra set of gauntlets to test out. Just saw your post in the MoS thread too; I can’t see your pics on page 550 but I’d love to see pics of your Supes if you have.
I’ll see if I can dig up some pics and PM them to you. I sold it a while ago when I lost my previous job unfortunately so I can’t just take new ones. But I still remember everything I did on it and can give you some tips in case you’d like to replicate it based:duff

I’m def gonna shoulder mod and repaint and have an idea there, but I’d love to see what the shaved down gauntlets look like. No worries if you can’t find the pics tho 🍻🤘

Back