• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SS TIE Pilot parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenix0A

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm looking for loose parts - ideally the entire figure lot without the body and helmet/chest box, but I'd also be interested in one or more of the remaining parts like the jumpsuit, armor, belt/holster, gloves, and boots (in that order).

Thanks

Last edited:
Parts I see on Ebay are just nuts...you may have to buy the whole fig.......I just ordered one after getting the SSC At-At Driver. much nicer than I thought. Non Ex one can be had for $25 off at Sideshow. of course that really just means 'free shipping'

Parts I see on Ebay are just nuts...you may have to buy the whole fig.......I just ordered one after getting the SSC At-At Driver. much nicer than I thought. Non Ex one can be had for $25 off at Sideshow. of course that really just means 'free shipping'

No kidding. I already bought one at SS with the $25 off coupon. Of course I need another to make Black 2.

There's an exclusive on ebay now for about the same price as SS with coupon. I may just grab it and sell the Kenner gun (you interested:)?)

Back