• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Motuc "POP" or Neca Hellraiser....etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol's #1 Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im a totall whore for those sets...lmfao......i would be willing to buy these if anyone does not want them for their MOTUC collction:

- Swiftwind it can be opened but good condition (to be honest im looking for this cheap.)
- Kowl (im looking for some one to sell this cheap as well......theres no need to pay alot, cause if thats the case ,i would have just ordered the whole wepons pack...lol)

ALSO i am looking for:

- The Female from hellraiser. thats her name. she can be opened but must have all her knifes and her metal work on her cheeks/throat needs to be intact. (NECA made these)

- Julia (skinless) and The Wire Twins. i am looking for the exclusive wire twins...the one with her tounge out, i dont need the chatter torso.

- i really...really want the diorama room form the hellraiser box set that came out a while ago. i only need the room and its chains and stuff, i have no need for any of the characters. i know this is a long shot though...

Back