• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Jason figures and a few others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, looking for a few figures... Can work out deals for trades for customs or just cash payment... whatever works. :rock

Looking for Jason from VII and IV. Reg or Ex, doesn't matter. Boxes don't matter either, I don't keep them anyway.

Also looking for SSC Aragorn and for First Blood Rambo (with jacket).

Thanks guys... just thought I would get this thread started while I am waiting for the stimulus check. :naughty

Last edited:
Bump....
suicidegif.gif

Last edited:
I only have the part 4 exc., but it was already customized by some jackass in Florida, so my asking price is probably too high.:lol:lol:lol

I only have the part 4 exc., but it was already customized by some jackass in Florida, so my asking price is probably too high.:lol:lol:lol

:rotfl
What made you sell these guys in the first place DA ?.

I'm sure you will get em back , there not that hard to come by still.
You should keep checking ebay , I picked alot of mine up really ( and I mean really ) cheap off of there.
Good luck ! :rock
I would sell em you but then because I'm such a fan I would have to do this !.
suicidegif.gif

:monkey3Sorry , I was tryna think of an excuse for ten minutes to use that.. :rotfl

:lol Well, I'm bidding on a Part VII as we speak... so that's good news. I have all of the Part 6 parts coming in the mail, so I just need to either sculpt a head or find a way to recast the SSC one. :lol

Just need part 4 now... but I think I may have that one wrapped up as well.

I stupidly sold my Jason collection a few years ago because I was in dire straits and needed the dough badly. I even sold all of my masks. I had a bunch of them. Just now trying to get things back.. Here are some of the masks I owned...

DSCN3145.jpg

DSCN1167.jpg

DSCN1139.jpg

DSCN1079.jpg

64644793O030610273.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Last edited:
WOW ! HLY CRAP !.
That last suit is awesome man !. Looks better than the movie one !. :rock:rock2
You shoulda stood than up in a dummy !.
Shame there gone.. real shame !.:monkey2:monkey2
Ahh well...

Thanks man, that was my very first costume attempt. I still wish I would have been able to keep it. It's a Nightowl mask of Jason VII, very accurate and very nice. I was an idiot to sell it. You can't find them anywhere these days it seems. :lol

no worries , I'm sure when your working for sideshow in a few months you will be able to buy it back with your new crazy wage ! :rock:lol

Is that a Warlock from Cemetary Gate?

Hell YES it was. That was the Warlock and the St. Nick masks in those pics. I did have the Nemesis as well, but it was too small so I sold it. I am still clamoring for money to buy another Warlock soon. I really miss it. I still have my Lamson knife replica, so at least I didn't get rid of that.

But it was an awesome experience wearing that costume for Halloween, unlike my Jason costume or other things I have worn... it wasn't like it was me trying to "be" a character. Once that mask went on, I pretty much WAS Michael. People didn't look at me and think... "Nice representation of the character in the film!"

They had to tell themselves it wasn't real, that Michael hadn't somehow come into the real world to get them. I loved it. :devil

Back