• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: BOX ONLY - InArt Standard TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: Sideshow 1/6 Cobra Commander V2 with Chrome Helmet

Snake eyes found! :yess:

Now looking for V2 Cobra Commander to finish off my Joe Collection!

Just saw one on FB along with one of those special Cobra stands for $300. Don’t know if that’s a good deal or not.

Just saw one on FB along with one of those special Cobra stands for $300. Don’t know if that’s a good deal or not.

Thanks Coco! do I just search the FB Marketplace? or do I need to contact someone in a special 1/6 group? thanks for the heads up!

Thanks Coco! do I just search the FB Marketplace? or do I need to contact someone in a special 1/6 group? thanks for the heads up!

It?s Nathan Chaffman who posted in the One Sixth Republic BST group on FB and probably in the marketplace too. $300 shipped with fees included. Looks like a very cool figure. Would you like me to send him a message?

565327CD-6FE5-439B-B8BD-0A658BE4526A.jpeg

Just messaged him. PM me any info you can so that I can get you guys in contact with each other.

Just messaged him. PM me any info you can so that I can get you guys in contact with each other.

Thanks so much! :hi5: I sent him a message on Facebook. This really helps me out to close my GI Joe Collection! :panic:

Back