• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1:6 Kit Fisto left hand and 1:6 Asajj Ventress head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harleen_Quinzel

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there, SS Freaks,

I think my title implies I'm building something akin to Dr. Frankenstein's creature, but I assure you all is well. In any case, I just purchased a sixth scale Kit Fisto second hand, and he's missing his left hand. Completely gone. So, I'd like him to have the hand he came with so I don't have to relegate him to standing 1812 Napoleon-style. Anybody got a spare?

I'm also seeking an extra sixth scale Asajj Ventress head. It does not matter if it is the regular or exclusive one, as I will be using it for customizing anyway.

I don't know what a hand or a head goes for, but I'm will to pay any fair price. Please PM me if you have either (or both) to sell.

Thank you all!
Harley Quinn

P.S. Also in the market for complete MIB 1:6 Plo Koon (regular edition) and complete MIB 1:6 General Anakin Skywalker with Rotta the Hutt (exclusive edition, obviously); Anakin is the priority. Must be from collector-friendly, non-smoking home(s).

Back