WOWOWOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a tease will not be tolerated, Collector Freak. Even now my flying monkeys are being sent to destroy you. You have been warned!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Jerry Springer.

Today's show is about "When boardmember's posts go bad!"

_562514_jerry300.jpg

Personally, I found that both clever and funny. Nothing like a good "made you look" post to keep us all on our toes!

I guess we won't have to wait too much longer to see all the great stuff from Toy Fair, and then we'll all be saying WOW together.

I thought it was funny too, my first thought was "oh crap, is it toyfair already?" Then I sat waiting for pictures to load before my peabrain said, "Hey, why don't you scroll down and see if anything has loaded lower yet." How embarrassing. :joy

Murderofcrows71 said:
Hey Witch did you see the 1/6 scale japanese Sloth figure, their taking preorders over at monsters in motion?
sloth2.jpg

Hey id love to have this figure....but looks like a toy a little bit...

Bleh. Bleh!! I say to the Sloth figure. He looks like Jason Voorhees without the rot. I love that movie, too. But I have n o desire for any toys from it.

And when did we get so weird about toy collecting that we cringe if a toy looks "toy-ish?" What an odd thing to say. I know it's a common feeling among our board members, having been spoiled by almost marquee quality toys ( thankyou Sideshow) but it's still kinda nutso.

Customikey said:
Bleh. Bleh!! And when did we get so weird about toy collecting that we cringe if a toy looks "toy-ish?" What an odd thing to say. I know it's a common feeling among our board members, having been spoiled by almost marquee quality toys ( thankyou Sideshow) but it's still kinda nutso.

What I meant by saying that it look like a ''toy'' was that the face sculpt look more like a mass market action figure lacking some details in the sculpt...looks kinda cheap...but still an awesome character to have...

Shaihulud said:
What I meant by saying that it look like a ''toy'' was that the face sculpt look more like a mass market action figure lacking some details in the sculpt...looks kinda cheap...but still an awesome character to have...
I agree... looks like something you would pick up at the dollar store...not like a collectible, but like something you would play with...you know...if I still palyed with toys....wich I dont!! .....:rolleyes:

Back